Chapter 3

Aidan and the warriors entered SunPride territory and the first thing they saw was the entire SunPride racing rapidly towards them. The FirePride lions stood still and waited for the lions to come up to them.

"If you want to take our territory you must fight us for it!" Hissed one of the lionesses. Aidan shook his head. "We aren't here for your territory we are here to deliver a message. One that must be heard by all the prides." A lot of the warriors stood in shock and worry until Ajamu stepped in front of his lions and his gaze stood on Aidan. Aidan bowed at the SunPride leader. "Me, Aidan of FirePride have been warned a important message by one of your past lions that died, Olive. He delivered me a prophecy in a vision that has an unknown reason, it was a prophecy. He said Flames will rise and sights will vanish. My leader, Dritan said he understood this message. It means a fire will strike the Savanna." Aidan explained. "You don't know that! Its rare for a lion to understand a prophecy before it happens!" Ajamu protested. "So you don't believe the spirits prophecy?"
"I never said that!" Ajamu panted.
"We were just giving you a warning to get you ready from this event Ajamu. If you don't believe us or trust in visions that's your problem but we are leaving!" Added Flamestorm. Without another word the FirePride cats shot off. The SunPride lions watched them go.

Stonehenge, the MetalPride leader watched the young lions battle train. His tail swiping back and fourth in pride at the young lion's skills. Stonehenge became leader of MetalPride after the death of Blade. Blade was a evil lion who took over SunPride, tried to kill their leader, Ajamu, and banished Ekon from the pride when he was a cub so he couldn't stop Blade from taking over leadership in the pride. But Ekon defeated him easily after realizing his special power that was unleased and who he really was, the legendary lion.

The young lions stopped battle training and all the MetalPride lions swung their head around at the FirePride lion's arrival. Some of the MetalPride lion's fur began to bristle as they were getting ready to leap into battle. Stonehenge signaled his tail for his pride to stay where they were and he made his way over the the FirePride lions.
"What do you want with our pride?" Stonehenge challenged. Aidan stepped forward and explained his vision to the leader and the warning of the prophecy.
"I think your overreacting cub. The Savanna hasn't had a prophecy in a long time. You expect me to trust you? I know you FirePride tricksters. I'm not stupid. And you are not getting my pride or my lions!" Stonehenge snarled with his fur bristling, and his claws standing out, and his teeth showing. "We don't want your pathetic pride Stonehenge! We come in peace to give you a message and you just ignore important news from our spirit warriors among the stars!" Aidan shot back.
"I don't believe in the spirit warriors that live among the stars!"
The FirePride lions all gasped at the leader's harsh words. "You need to learn more respect for your visitors Stonehenge! Your a terrible leader! I don't even know why your pride exist!" Aidan hissed beginning to lose his temper.
"Our pride exist for a good reason! I'm a great leader! And I need more respect for you FirePride cats? You need more respect to pride leaders and not challenge him! You cub's nowadays are nothing but pathetic bastards! Think your smarter then all the leaders! Your weak!" Stonehenge roared. "Oh so was Ekon weak when he was a cub?" Aidan remarked. Stonehenge ignored Aidan's words and roared to his warriors, "get these cats out of my territory!" The MetalPride lions shot off towards the FirePride lions. Without looking back at Stonehenge, the FirePride lions ran as fast as they could with the MetalPride lions on their tails.
"I hate MetalPride! They have always been a harsh unwelcome pride!" Thunderlight hissed.
The FirePride lions were at the end of the territory and they flew over to the other side. The MetalPride lions took a long last stare at them then calmly made their way back to their home.

"Well, that sure didn't go as planned! Those Beetle brains!" Snarled Thunderlight. "It seems we warrior prides will never get along and bring peace." Flamestorm added. "Well at least until Ease Day which might not happen this year due to the fire." Aidan pointed out. "I just don't understand, how can a fire just all the sudden strike the Savanna? And why would our spirts even let this happen to us? Is there something we did wrong? You think there is someone behind the cause of the fire?" Flamestorm asked feeling hopeless. Aidan narrowed at Flamestorm.
"Yes, Flamestorm there is someone behind this fire. Tales have been told of this event that will happen with the fire and the creature who is causing this to the prides. This creature is one many know as, a evil lion who once lived in the pride of storms, Stormpride. This lion wiped out his pride and this pride has become forgotten and vanished long ago. This is one of the biggest secrets no warrior in any pride knows about. Its an epic tale, one that's feared, forgotten, and unknown."