Chapter 6

~Not all Strangers mean Danger~

"YOU!?" I screech as my eyes widen. Okay, so I'm locked in an ice-cream parlor with him! With LIAM-freaking-Payne How am I going to survive!? His hotness alone will kill me. God, take me now; I think to myself but I am snapped out of my thoughts by this dude.

This Liam dude...

"Baby girl, since we're going to be stuck here together for quite some time, let's just sit down because the shock you're in right now is evident on your face even with all the lights off."

"Uh, y-yeah," I stutter as I walk towards the chair which happens to be near the window overlooking the quiet street. I take in the colors of the sky. Now changing from a blue to a pink and orange mix. I feel a pair of eyes burning my shoulder so I turn around and come face to face with Liam.

"We're stuck together in an ice-cream parlor. Wow! We're stuck together in an ice-cream parlor. You and...I," I say, still not believing the situation I am in right now.

"Yes, clearly we are" He replies.

This ain't so bad. I mean I'm in an ice-cream parlor which means that there's ice-cream so we could survive on that, and I'm sure someone will come looking for us in a few minutes. Alexandra would've told someone, right?

Right!

Maybe Alexandra will come back to get me or even Troy. I hope that'll be soon though. Because I don't know how long I can refrain from keeping my hands out of his beautiful wavy hair.

Gosh, this is not the time to be thinking about his beautiful brown hair.

That's what my mind tells me but my stupid ass thinks otherwise.
Now, let's not panic. Let's try to calm down.

After a few minutes of the awkward silence between us, Liam decides to speak up
"Well, I'm Liam." He says as he comes towards me. I sense a bit of hesitation in his voice.

"Uh, I'm Stephanie. And I know who you are, I mean who doesn't." Now how do we get out, I think. "How are we going to get out of here Batman?"

That earns a chuckle and a light laugh.

"I'm sure the workers come in early every morning so I guess we will be able to get out then, or someone remembers us and decide to come back for us. Until then, let's get to know each other?"

Damn, his accent is music to my ears. I can't believe I'm stuck in an ice-cream parlor with Liam Payne! If I tell Troy about this, he will never believe me.

I suddenly see a hand move past my face
"Baby girl, are you fine? You look tired."

"Huh? Uh,I'm fine. I don't have my pills here." I reply very slowly knowing that I should've taken my medication, considering the time.

"What!? Don't you know you have to carry them around with you? What if something happens to you? Huh? Then what?" Liam yells in a worried tone. His sudden outburst making me snap my head in his direction and he quickly adds,
"I-i mean, if you're taking meds then you were supposed to carry them around with you, yeah?"

"...yeah but I don't cause I'm usually home at this time," I say as I point to a silver clock sitting on the counter which now reads 17:15.
Letting out a shivering yawn,I look at the floor and blow hot air into my palms to keep me warm . For some reason the parlor is pretty darn cold.

"Here, it will keep you warm" He says with his hoodie in his hand extending to me. I look at him with pure shock and confusion.
"Are you giving your hoodie to me to keep warm? Me, of all people?"