Mark Me

‘Emma, can you come here a minute?’ Carter asked me, waking me up. I smiled at his voice and went straight down to his study. It was a nice study, blue and white and was quite large. He was sitting in the chair behind the desk and smiled at me when I walked in. I soon realized why, I was in a tank top and short shorts. I was teasing him again.

    “Yes, all mighty Alpha” I said walking over to the other side of his desk and sitting on his lap. He pushed the chair outward and wrapped his arms around me.

    “You know, I don’t like you calling me that” he warned kissing my forehead. “Anyways I wanted to know if you would mind talking to another pack in the area, with me.”

    I pressed myself closer to him and nodded. “Now?”

    “Doesn’t matter when” he mumbled into my hair. I had gotten really close to him in Canada and I thought he was going to mark me then but he never did. I was completely okay with that.

    “Tonight, I’m too tired” I said resting my head on his shoulder. He got up from the chair and carried me somewhere but I didn’t want to be put in bed, I’d fall asleep. I don’t even remember him setting me down but when I woke up he was sitting next to me, watching me.

    “Good evening” he said smiling.

    I smiled back up at him. I can’t believe I was actually in the same bed as him, a few weeks ago I didn’t even know him. “Do we still have to go?”

    He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand and smiled. “You don’t have to go, but I do”

    I nodded then got up. I took a shower, did my make-up and brushed my teeth before throwing on some shoes. In thirty minutes, Carter and I were running to some guy’s house.

    “Please be nice” he pleaded.

    “Why he’s not my Alpha, you are. I don’t even have to listen to you, so why should I be nice to another Alpha”

    “Because I did this.” he said. Suddenly, my back was pressed against a tree and his face was inches from mine. He pressed his lips to mine and the shivers went down my back again and again. He pulled back.

    “That’s not going to make me behave” I teased when I found my voice. How far was he willing to go? I was going to have fun with this.

    “How far am I willing to go? If I went that far, you’d hate me” he smirked.

    “Doubt it”

    “I’d mark you” he told me.

    I shook my head, “That’s it wow…”

    “I’m not sleeping with you just so you’ll behave with this stupid Alpha.” he said pecking my lips. “Sorry, I got your hopes up”

    I frowned at him. “Funny”

    “I thought it was, but I suppose you would disagree.” he smirked. “Just behave”

    I nodded and we finished the run to this Alpha’s house. It was a large log cabin, smaller then ours though.

    He knocked on the door and almost instantly someone opened it. He wasn’t hotter then Carter but he was somewhat hot. He had black hair and was kind of pale but not as pale as me. His big black eyes were frightening, even more so because he was huge and muscular. Maybe, I was wrong about him being hot, he was scary. I took Carter’s hand and squeezed it. He chuckled beside me.

    ‘Scared of an Alpha, are we? I’m an Alpha, I’m not scary’

    ‘No, because I know you, I don’t know him. Plus he could hurt me, and you I know would never even think of it’ I explained.