I'm Sorry did you say Canada?

‘Everyone get your butt’s up, we have to go on a trip. So get up and we will all meet in the woods. Emily, show Emma where we always meet in the mornings. Be there in five minutes.’Carter’s voice filled my mind.

    It got me up but not by choice or will. I looked at the clock and it was 2AM, who in there right mind would wake a pack up at that hour. I regretted saying that a moment later.

   ‘Emma!’ Carter warned in a very frightening voice. ‘I did hear that. Just get your ass up!’

    Well, I did as I was told. I found a few great shirts in the closet and pulled a red v-neck shirt over my head and skinny jeans. I knew it wouldn’t matter what I wore if I was going in my wolf form but oh well. I had three minutes, so I used my vampire speed to run around my bathroom and room getting ready. It came in handy. I got my shoes on, make-up done and hair brushed in one minute then another to brush my teeth.

    Emily and I were almost there when her mater, Lucas came up behind her and attacked her. I laughed but Carter didn’t find it too funny at all. He ended up using his Alpha tone with then and it was funny but I kept myself from laughing.

    “Morning everyone.” he said. Some people said morning or mumbled hi but most stayed quiet. I could get used to this, it was nice to be able to have so many people around you. “Wake up, your not in bed anymore”

    We all just listened as he told us what we were doing today. I was going to go back to the pack house, work out to get stronger until six. At six I was to go to my house get ready to go to school then go to school. After school, I would do my homework then return to the pack house where Carter would be waiting to tell all of us about the trip.

    “Wait, before we all go our separate ways, I would like Emily, Dylan, Nathan and Vincent to show Emma the Territory.” he said.

    “Emma, shift into wolf form, we’ll go that way.” she said.

    I shifted into wolf form as I was told and it was relaxing to do so. The bones stretching out, muscles flexing and to be a wolf, it was all an amazing feeling. Emily lead the way, out farther into the woods. When I started to smell a different scent she started running right before the scent got strong, making sure to never cross over.

    ‘What do you think, pretty big right?’  she asked while we were running. I still couldn’t believe that I had a mind link with all of the people in this pack, it was a lot to wrap your finger around.

    ‘Amazing.’ I said describing two things at once.  ‘It’s huge. Aren’t we almost done, Emily?’

    ‘No. Emma, just a warning don’t ever let Carter hear you complain like that or you will be in some serious trouble’ Vincent answered.

    ‘Am I not allowed to complain?’

    ‘Well, it depends on what you are complaining about’ Nathan put in. ‘If you complain about his orders then you will be in trouble’

    ‘But if you complain about food or something unrelated to him you won’t have a problem’ Dylan finished. It was weird talking without opening my mouth, and even more so because I was in wolf form. Just plain weird.

    ‘So, I’m allowed to complain as long as it has nothing to do with Carter or his orders?’

    ‘You got that right, Em!’ Emily smirked.

    I smirked back.‘Em? Where did that come from?’

    ‘Well, your name is Emma, so I took the first two letters and made it your nickname. It’s pretty common actually’