Beautiful With A Big Heart

I am not someone everyone likes.

I don't have a body you see in televisions, my weight doesn't fit in FHM.

I'm fat, I'm overweight.

They always call me below the belt names. Their hatred towards me is thicker than my body fats.

Sometimes their ‘jokes’ make me cry instead of smile. They don't know how painful it is to be called “baboy” in the public. It's like you're being stripped for the people to laugh with.

It's not funny.

When commuting, they would look at me like I have done a terrible thing. They will look down on me and say, “tang-ina, dalawa ba binayaran mo?”

In school, my classmates always make fun of me. They would call me a useless giant piece of fat occupying space. That I am just a useless shit.

They don't know how painful it is. That the laugh I give them every time they make fun of me are really tears every night.

The truth is, I have had enough.

I've never chosen this body. This is given to me and I am happy with that, but what I don't deserve is the insults people give.

Of course, I am trying my best to improve my diet. I am trying to make my body healthy.

I know that I shouldn't make my body trick me with foods, that I should check my health.

But, what I needed is motivation not insult.

I never laughed because someone is thin, has dark color, or has big eyes.

I never told someone that she's ugly because she has no ‘boobs,’ she has a wide forehead, or short legs.

What I believe is that, everyone is beautiful, but that beauty is seeing beauty to everyone.

Everyone has a definition of beauty, but sometimes we tend to overlook the heart before the face, before the body.

Beauty is inside and out. The way your heart feels love, and the way you give love to others.

I'm overweight, but I am trying my best to drop it down, but not to the level of bullies who are narcissistic bigots that are trying to shove down their standards to everyone.

I am fat, but people are more overweight with apathy.