Hijabi Man

I’ll be honest with you, I am a conservative man. Never have I kissed a girl in my entire life.

If ever, you will going to be the first time I will going to holding hands, the first hug, and my first love. I value someone so much, I don't want to use something that is spared for more special one later.

I don't want to hold someone’s hand, or to cup someone’s face and kiss her forehead, or to bring in bed when I know that she isn’t the one I will going to bring to the altar. I want to preserve you to our wedding day, to pluck you later as the bloom of May.

Many men will mock me for being this conservative, but I want to be a better man for you. I don‘t want to love you just because I can use your body. But I want to love you, and preserve your body until I can finally have you.

I want your naked soul, and not your bareback.

I want your scar-kissed past, not your sun-kissed skin.

I want your unbuttoned truth, not your drunk lips.

Most women will give up their body to prove to their men that they love them. But, I want you to keep yourself modest.

You do not need to unhitch your brassiere to tell me you love me. You do not need to unzip my zipper and prove it. Sex does not validate love. You are more than that.

Will you keep it till our honeymoon, honey?