Someday Someone Will Gonna Love Me

Never had I thought about this before, that one day I will get to tag someone proudly on some random statuses that say: Tag your soulmate.

I wonder what would be her name, but I would love to tag her name with my surname next to it. Soon, I won't be alone typewriting some random sundries. There will be a reader.  Finally.

She will be the first to hear my poems, if ever I write again. My first editor for my story— our story. Proofreading my past mistakes. And instead of marooning the new page of my life, she will teach me to write without fear of mistakes. She will get me. She will accept my misspellings, my typos in life, and my frailty as an imperfect human.

The thought of it is so exhilarating; that someone will going to have the same dream with you; someone will cook your favorite dish not because you will pay as in a fastfood but because she knows you will love it, because she loves you.

Her photo will be in my wallet, I will get someone back riding on my bike, I will get annoyed with someone who will be occupying the bath like forever, and be anxious about hair strands in the bathroom drain.

Someone will be sharing with me in my bed. My pillow will be jealous about a girl I will hug instead of her. My books will be filed along with hers, occupying another room that will make my dream happen for a mini library.

I will be excited to go home, park on some pizzas and fries and ice cream along the way.

She will be my partner in all the crimes we will be planning; like climbing on the top of Mt. Fuji, wounding through Venetian canals on a gondola, eating insect barbecue on some Thai street food kiosk.

One day, someone will be next to me. Under a New Year's eve sky full of fireworks, I will hold her waist and thank everyone who left that they led me to her and thank the heaven for the blessings we will get that year and the years to come. First of it is her second heartbeat.