A Letter For My Future Son

For my future son,

There are times that I think about what will you become. If ever this is what my father did when thinking about me before at his time. My son, you will be someone you want to be. And what ever you will be,  I will accept you as a whole.

It gives me chills, it gives me goosebumps and the hair at the back of my head stood a snappy attention.

One day you will come across this site in the internet, dig down this blog about you. I don't even know if I am still breathing that day but I want you to know that you are the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me next to your mom.

I won't hate you, son. I won't hate you to believe what you want. It's okay if you will settle as an agnostic after reading my books. I have been there also. Your mom will be religious perhaps, but I want you to choose your own path. I don't want to baptize you in the name of a deity you never even know. But if you choose to believe, I will still love you. I love you,  son.

Know also that the world is divided into a political spectrum. Communist. Liberals. Democrats. Republicans. You can be who you want your president be, but one thing I want to instill in you. Don't take a seat on a corrupt government. Don't be an assh*le, my son.

Along with that colorful politics, the world is also full of beauty. Full of national music and tribal dances. But across time, you will also learn not just the colors of crayon, but also the rainbow of unicorns.

Again, I won't judge you. I won't hate you if you are born gay. If you want to love someone, even across your gender. Go on. Princess doesn't choose her family. It is heaven's mandate. Yet if you choose to use your straight, instead of developing curves. I will still accept you,  my son.

I will be your number one supporter, your number one defender. Everything I can do for you, I am your father. I love you son, see you tomorrow.