Chapter 22

With their outfits still the same since morning, they went out of the building with the things they need. A plan to meet your squad in a certain restaurant with your collabpartner-slash-ultimatebias is what Jimin exactly wants it to be, wouldn't this day get any better for him? I gotta admit this is one of the best days in my life. He thought.

He already told his manager hyung about this so it's nothing to worry about and Mina also told her manager unnie about it and also agreed. In fact, their managers even said that the dance studio will be occupied by them for 9 more consecutive full days so that they could have more time to practice since BTS will start practicing again next 2 weeks for their upcoming concert in Bangkok, Thailand.

After waiting for about 2 minutes to hail cab, they finally found one and instantly hailed the cab. Stepping inside the cab's backseat, Mina struggled getting in for some unknown reason yet, making Jimin grab her waist and wrist to support her. Jimin told the driver their destination before settling themselves.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Jimin whispered worriedly at Mina's ear. Funny thing is, she couldn't even answer him, simple because she's speechless.

With what happened just several seconds ago, her heart is still fluttering and couldn't find any words to say something. He... didn't have to touch my waist, well, damn. She thought.

"Hey, c'mon, are you hurt? Where? You can just buy an ointment for that, I'll be the one to buy, don't worry." He added as he keeps on checking on any bruises around her hands, wrists, back, shoulders, collarbones, neck, but abruptly stopped when his sight was in the middle of passing by her lips - her plump, seductive lips.

"I-I'm fine oppa." She whispered back and traced his eyes only to realize it hit a certain body part of hers - obviously her lips. She shrugged the thought off and decided to assure him again that she's fine.

"Oppa? I'm fine." She added, snapping him back to reality. He must've felt... really embarrassed, what if she really did notice him? Omg I'm so stupid. He thought.

"A-ah, what is it again?" He asked nervously. "I said I'm fine, no need to worry." She replied while secretly rubbing her thighs as she felt it started to tingle in a quite painful manner.

"Uhm... you sure? Just tell me if you're hurt, we might be forced to delay our practice for that, which is fine for me. Your health is more important than this collab, hmm?" He replied and smiled warmly at her.

"Sure, oppa. Thank you." She replied.

After a whole 25 minute-long silent and kinda awkward ride, they finally arrived at their destination. They paid the bill and with their masks on, they both got out of the cab.

The restaurant is just outside an arcade, but what confused them is that there were less people than what they expected. The restaurant is very nice itself - incredible and fascinating medium-sized paintings hanging on the wall, wide tables just enough for squads having some time to eat and chill here, and it's an open building, which means fresh air freely passes through it, no need for air conditioners or ceiling fans, and lastly, the incredible smell of food from the kitchen which means their meals are nice!

"Jiminie!" A voice called Jimin which made his eyes to wander around as his head keeps turning from right to left. Also, a sweet information - he's holding Mina's hands, afraid that she might get lost and could have the chance to be in a crowd which could consist of sasaeng fans.

"Jimin, we're right here!" The same voice called again. This time, Jimin realized Taemin is the one who already called his name twice because of his voice.