ii. MURDEROUS SNAKE

ii. MURDEROUS SNAKE
i found death in each corner

        She pushed the dead body of an animal away from her steps

        She pushed the dead body of an animal away from her steps. She killed the rabbit for her own life, so she can eat and live without a single damn hunger.
Acacia thought many things about murders; she shouldn'tve thought about it but she always did. Something's coming. She knew it from the start, it broke her heart that she ever realized about what to come. She might cause death to billions of people, but she actually wants to cure them. "I live in such desperation." Acacia sighs heavily,
holding the dead rabbit on her hand. Acacia starts to chuckle a little, oh little did she know that she was in such grave danger. No one would ever come for her, no one.

/ / /

        "Have you heard about The Reaper?" Natasha told Steve, Tony haven't called him a single time. So he decided to take things slowly with Sam and Nat before danger starts to overcome the whole world. "Who's that?" Sam questioned Natasha, she brings a couple of files. It was covered with brown parchment paper with a red wax to cover stick it. Steve abruptly grabbed the file from Natasha's grasp and open it slowly. The first paper said; 189 BC. "What the?" Sam mutters, "The Reaper, known as the Angel Of Death. Starts as a queen who gave suffer, pain, regret, desperation, and worse, Death." Steve stopped as he moves to the next paper.

"Just a touch of her bare hands, could obliterate one person in 5 seconds or less. But, she sacrifies her life for her people. She brought them back to life normally, but it would cause her death. People she loved, realized that she's not the evil ones. Legend says, She would come back in the darkest days of Earth. She would be there to bring death and life. Regret and murder will be on each corner of your mind and body." Steve continued, Sam's face turned pale from hearing the thing about The Reaper. "That's pretty damn scary," Natasha spoke, "But we might need her someday." She continues, Steve glanced at Nat and thinks that it's true. The Avengers might need her, "Have you heard about Acacia Castellanos? Her disappearance was insane." Sam babbled, "Isn't that the girl that was rumoured as the legacy of The Reaper?" Steve claimed, "Yes." Sam sighs.

        "All we have to was to find her, right?" Natasha asked both Steve and Sam. "Yes. When we truly need her, only when we truly need her." Steve answered pushing the word Only. Natasha thinks that this might be a great idea if the other Avengers wouldn't mess it up. They always hoped for the best, and wished that nothing bad would ever appear to them again.

( i've watched infinity war,
and i literally cried a billion times. )