vii. TIME HEIST

vii. TIME HEIST

        "Bruce, about what we said

"Bruce, about what we said..." Steve stopped Bruce from wandering off with his fans. "This is so strange." Acacia mumbled. "The time travel do -over? I don't know, that's kind of outside my field of expertise..." Bruce finally replied. "You pulled this off. I remember a time that was impossible too." Natasha smiled. "Let's find out and head back to the compound," Steve spoke, "Are you sure this is going to work?" Acacia asked Steve. "Hopefully." he simply replied.

Acacia trusted Steve and the others, she also hoped that this will turn out great.

As soon as they arrived at the compound, Bruce immediately worked on the machine. Scott and Acacia helped both Steve and Natasha. "He's the brain here, we're just... Assistants, right?" Scott joked, Acacia chuckled and scoffs. After a few hours, he finished and Scott was preparing for his trip. "You're sure these modifications are safe?" Scott asked as he asked Bruce. "I reran my calculations three times." Bruce replied, "I have seven PhD's, an MD, the Hans Bethe Award for Physics, and I'm personal friends with Bill Nye the Science Guy. We're good." he continued. "Yeah and you look like that on purpose..." Acacia joked. "I didn't know you can joke." Bruce said, "I thought you're the serious type of person." he claimed. "I make sensitive jokes." she stated, "Hahah that's funny..." Scott chuckled.

"Breakers are set, emergency generator's on stand-by." Steve spoke as he walked back inside with Natasha. "Good. If we blow the grid, I don't want to lose Tiny back in the '50's." Bruce silently replied, "Excuse me?" Scott accidentally overheard, Acacia widened her eyes. "He was kidding." Natasha calmed Scott down, "I was kidding." Bruce mumbled. Acacia walked over to Bruce, "You were kidding right?" she whispered. "Honestly, I have no idea. We're attempting time travel. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." Acacia was stunned from his words, time travel really is a thing you don't wanna mess with.

A few moments later, Scott was ready for the whole time travel thing. Honestly, Acacia was the one who felt a bit scared, she's never seen anything like this before. It's something very new to her. "Counting down from three, two, one..." Bruce stated, "Uh... Guys, this doesn't feel right..." A 12 years old boy appeared infront of the machine. "Shit. Is that Scott?" Acacia abruptly ran to the buttons near Bruce. "Probably..." he replied whilst messing around with the buttons. "Get him back!" Steve shouted, "Oh my back!" A 93 years old man appeared. "Bruce! Get it under control, what the hell is going on?" Natasha asked furiously, "I got it."

And all of a sudden a 2 years old baby appeared. "Oh my god." Natasha mumbled, "It's a baby." Steve spoke, "It's Scott." Bruce stated, "As a baby!" Acacia shouted. After all this mess, Bruce told Natasha to kill the power. So she did, and the actual Scott reappeared. "Somebody peed my pants. I don't know if it was baby-me or old-me. Or just me-me." Scott claimed. Steve lets out a loud sigh, Natasha and Acacia walked over to Scott. "Are you feeling okay?" Acacia softly asked Scott, "Yeah, I need to change. This feels disgusting." he chuckled. "What are we going to do now?" Natasha mumbled, Acacia sat down next to her. "We can't waste our time just sitting here doing nothing." she continued.

Acacia looked down on her feet thinking about her next answer, "Maybe Tony might change his mind. Or perhaps... He's on his way here? Nobody knows what could happen next, right?" Natasha agreed with Sia's answer. "Seems impossible, but okay. 30% chance." Nat stated.

Acacia felt a sudden headache that caused her to curl herself up a bit while sitting. "Are you alright?" Natasha got closer to her and snaking her arms around Acacia's shoulder. Acacia's visions went blurry, her head were full of voices. The voices of the three lady she met. Nona, Decima, and Morta. The only thing she knew is when she felt like this, it means that death is approaching. "I'm alright..." she softly whispered. Acacia calmed herself down, but when she finally took a glance at Natasha, it's not the same anymore. Something will happen to her.

        Natasha is not safe. But there's nothing to do that could change her destiny.

sorry for the v slow update
heres a short chapter i guess????
i promise it'll be a lot more
challenging on the next chapter
also pls check out my mandalorian and harry potter fic!!!!!! vote and support tysm xoxo