iv. A NEW BEGINNING

iv. A NEW BEGINNING
extra short chapter.

 A NEW BEGINNINGextra short chapter

        The Avengers HQ was empty. Acacia sat down at the couch where the Avengers used to gather around, she looked behind her shoulder. And saw Steve, he was sitting alone. She can barely see his tears but she knew he was crying. Acacia turned her head around and saw Natasha infront of the window, she was talking to Thor. Thor had no expression, he stared at his own feet while sitting down. Natasha was stressed out, she still can't believe how Thanos wiped out half of existence.

Acacia couldn't do anything, she only grows the pain if she actually does something again. Her power was too dark and too powerful, yet Thanos still can resist her power. He still can't die, even though Acacia did anything she can.

        "Sia..." Natasha walked in, looking pale. "Hey, Nat." Acacia sounded bitter and her voice sounds unpleasant. "Are you alright?" Natasha asked her as she sat down right infront of her. "Yes. But, I'm still very furious, and confused at the same time." Acacia answered, Natasha sat beside her. "Why?" Natasha continued the conversation, "I've never been in a situation this dark. Since I killed my own sister." Acacia replied, staring at her feet blankly. "Me too, I've never been in a situation this depressing. I've never seen Steve so stressed, and Thor... He lost a lot of important person in his life." Natasha responded with a raspy voice.

Thanos did this without warning. Just a fucking snap. And half of the population was... Gone.

        "We have to do whatever it takes. We have to." Acacia spoke without hesitation, Natasha lifts her head and stared at her. "Yes. Whatever it takes."

y'all betta be prepared
for endgame yoohoo!!!!