iv. TALK WITH THE DEAD

who do you wish to talk to?

        Acacia did everything they told her to do, "Can I say a word to

        Acacia did everything they told her to do, "Can I say a word to... My... My brother?" Wanda hesitantly walked over to Acacia.
"Of course, love." She glanced over to Wanda and let her sit infront of her, "Hold my hand, promise me you'll forget the bitter memories of you and him." Acacia held her hands out and Wanda holds it, and she nodded at Sia's words. "Say it, inside your head. And I'll tell you his answer." Acacia spoke, she begun to hear Wanda's sentence. 'Pietro, It's me Wanda. I've missed you, a lot. Why did you leave too soon? You never get to join The Avengers again, do you remember how much you wanted to be a hero when we were little? I just became a hero, Pietro. Wish you were here.'

Acacia was deeply saddened by Wanda's sentence, inside her death power, Acacia heard Pietro's voice. She kept dead people's voice, so the living could interact.
"Wanda, Pietro answered." Acacia told her, her eyes widens. "What did he say??" Wanda questioned, "Wanda, If I didn't save Clint. You wouldn't be in this position. A great hero, sister. Remember that, you did it. And I missed you, Wanda. So much." Acacia told Wanda, Wanda definitely shed tears at his words. Wanda wiped it softly, "Thank you." She smiled.

        "How can you do that?" Steve asked as he walked over to her. "I can't just kill people everytime I held their hands, Steve. If I asked myself to heal the feelings of loss or talk to the dead, I can. But, If I accidentally touched them without thinking anything, I would've killed them in less than a second." Acacia explained to Steve, he nodded in response.

"Are you sure? You're making me as a hero in this war? I'm pretty sure I'm the villain or the murderer." Acacia told him softly, "Believe me, Sia. You're not the bad guy." He smiled and pats her in the shoulder.

/ / /

        Whilst they arrived at the new Avengers HQ, they all walked inside to see Rhodes. "The punishment is only law courts." He smiled, "It's nice to see you, Steve." Rhodes hugged Steve and Nat, he also introduced himself to Acacia. As they starts the conversation, Bruce Banner appeared and smiled across to Natasha.

"This is awkward." Sam mutters looking down to his feet, Acacia chuckled. The group gathers up together and talked about Thanos and his army.

        "We can destroy the stone, Wanda is the only one who has the exact same power to do it. My powers aren't that strong, but I know Wanda could." Acacia explained, Wanda was concerned about her own powers. She didn't want to kill Vision. After awhile of the talks, Bruce explains that Vision weren't just made from Ultron.

"We can take the stone out, but not me, not here." Bruce told them, "Well, we gotta find a place real quick. Ross wouldn't let all of you uses your old rooms." Rhodes claimed.
"I know a place." Steve ended his sentence.

/ / /

        Acacia got on the jet with the rest of the group, she was the most introverted than all of the others but she definitely tried to blend in with the others. "Sia, are you guarding both hell and heaven or something?" Bruce rambled as he sat across her, "What? No," Acacia chuckles, "I can talk with the dead because somehow... They're not leaving at all. They just, continue to live in a different parts of the world. And yeah, I believe in that." Acacia explains.

"You came from the Castellanos family right?" Sam continued the conversations, "Isn't that the tragic family of... You know, murderers?" Rhodes stares at Sam confused looking. "Honestly, yes. But, the killing stops since my father met my mother. She was gentle and kind, and she died caused by plague. So my father married someone else, and... I left my family, since I found out my powers by killing my own stepsister, Talia Kennedy Castellanos." She told them the story of her family.

        Remembering the old days, she was really unhappy with her life.
"Talia Kennedy, huh? She's a complete bastard." Natasha claimed, "Why?" Steve glanced at her, "She banished my best friend. You don't have to know the story, honestly." Natasha rolled her eyes remembering the story.

"Yes, that's why I'm not a fan of Talia. She's the worst." Acacia admitted, her legacies was known as a mad family. They're crazy murderers, but Acacia and her parents wasn't.

        She have to end the fight that Thanos started, it's a time to become the hero. Not the villain of the story.

( i'm so excited for this book,
i also have an upcoming star wars fic heheh
but i would probably update after i
did my final exam! wish me luck
babes, promise i'll be back soon! )