iii. THE DEATH ( BONUS )

iii. THE DEATH
BONUS CHAPTER !

        Acacia throws her memories for the Avengers, so they would now how it feels like when Death is approaching. "Remember, this is only the simulation of Death. Don't take this too far, unless you are prepared to lose your mind."
She explained softly to them, all of sudden all went blackout inside their head.

Natasha's mind; "Hello?" She echoes through an empty hallway. Blood were scattered along a black marble wall, the whole room smells like burnt paper. She heard a woman scream, she ran across the where the scream came from. And she found a lady holding her own heart in her hand.

Steve's mind; The room was icy and cold. His heart was bumping fast, his fingers were frostbitten. Bruises starts to approach, he looks forward and saw Peggy. Her hair was soft and dark, her lips was red, her skin was pale. She looks like an angel, he walks over to her and she turned grey. Fading away from his vision.

Thor's mind; The gold melts away from the castle, Asgardians laying in their bed of roses. He was all alone, until Loki approaches. "You failed, brother. Join me, we'll be together again." Loki held out his hand, when Thor touches, Loki turns to a statue and breaks apart.

Bruce's mind; The whole building was tearing apart, monsters running wild. Bruce's eyes turns red, "You have no one!!" A monstrous voice yelled to him, startling women and childrens was heard as they ran away from the monsters. Bruce looked through the mirror and find himself as the monster.

Rhode's mind; The suits are tearing apart, his feet was numb and cold. Planes crashes and the light was blinding, he fell apart one by one and falls to the ground. "You are not a soldier!" A man shouted as he got shot 10 times.

Rocket's mind; All is lost. His stuffs are broken, he has no one. The music are fading away and it's a complete broken record. He remembered all of the things he does together with his beloved friends. People would see him as a tiny radical monster, but not them. They see him as a friend and a special person.

        "What was that for?!" Thor startled as he flew away from the mind game. All of the others too, "Death is not a small thing. It's a reminder that you must go, Death is for your own good. It plans to prosper, not to harm you. When you made mistakes in your life, it reminds you that you can learn from it. And Death, it's pulling you away from your mistakes. It hurts you the most, and it heals you the most."

just a headstart
for avengers 4!
hehehe