v. DANCE WITH THE GHOSTS

i book myself into soul asylum
( short chapter. )

        It's been 23 days, since Thanos snapped his fingers

It's been 23 days, since Thanos snapped his fingers. Carol Danvers, the new Avenger, has arrived at the HQ a couple days ago. A sudden ground movement shook Acacia and the others.
"What was that?" Acacia startled, she ran outside and found the ship landing with Carol carrying it. "Tony?" Acacia walked towards the ship, "I lost the kid." Tony said to Steve. He was sick, he looks absolutely tired. All of them entered the HQ again and sat at their own places while argumenting about the Thanos incident. "Do you know where he is? Coordinates? Anything?" Steve asked Tony, Tony seemed a little lost and dazed, and angry at the same time.

Acacia was outside, staring blankly. All she heard was Tony yelling over to Steve. She tried to focus on her mind, and look for things she might need to tell the others. She tried to find where Thanos is, "Bingo." Acacia whispered. She smirked, and went inside to find Tony laying on top of a bed. "What's wrong?" Acacia asked Natasha, "He's sick... And I don't blame him." Nat answered while biting her inner cheek. Carol walked outside, "Hey! Where are you going?" Acacia shouted, "I'm going to kill Thanos." Carol responded without turning back. Steve, Nat, and Acacia stared at each other.

"Um, hey... We know you're going to kill Thanos, but... We usually work here together." Natasha begun, "And all this mess, it's on us too..." Acacia continued. Carol nodded, "I know someone who can help me find him," Carol claimed, "You don't have to." Nebula said, she stood near the door, crossing her arms, with determination on her face. "My father always said, after all this... He would go to the garden." Nebula declared, "Farming job, sweet..." Acacia chuckled. Steve walk towards the map, as Rocket explained him what is happening towards the universe since Thanos snapped his fingers.

"I know where he is." Acacia softly spoke, "I've found him." Her eyes went dark, "Let's go get that son of a bitch." Steve answered.

----

        They arrived to the planet where Thanos stayed all this time, "It looks like a... Garden." Acacia admitted, "It is, isn't it?" Rhodey answered, "There. There he is." Steve pointed to some kind of a lodge, not actually a lodge though. "Literal farm house, disgusting." whispered Natasha. They attacked the house and found Thanos, Carol immediately holds his head, Acacia touched his hand so it started to hurt a lot. "Where is the stone?" Acacia forced him to talk, "Where is the stone?!" She continued. "Look for it around here," Steve ordered to the rest of the group, "We found nothing."

"I destroyed it." Thanos struggled in Carol's grip, "What?" said Acacia. Thor got really furious, he went further to him, and without any warning, he easily chopped Thanos's head off. "No." Acacia whispered, everybody went absolutely devastated. Thanos was that son of a bitch. "We have to go back."

"There's nothing we can do."