v. HAUNTED

v. HAUNTED
ghosts of the past

        Acacia and the others arrived at the place they wanted, Wakanda

        Acacia and the others arrived at the place they wanted, Wakanda. Acacia heard about this place, it is true about what they say. It's a beautiful place. "Let's go" Steve claimed, as the jet's door opens, they all quickly got down. Acacia greets T'Challa, the king of Wakanda. "It is an honor to be here, my king." Acacia smiled, "No worries, Ms.Castellanos." T'Challa smiled back at her.

"A stable 100 year old man," Bucky arrived and hugged Steve, "How are you doing, Buck?" Steve asked him, smiling. "Good, for the end of the world." Bucky answered him.

        As they walked inside, Bucky asked Acacia about her. "Are you Acacia Castellanos?" Bucky asked softly, "Yes, I'am." She smiled. "I've heard about your story, I'm sorry." Bucky told her and pat her in the shoulder. "Sorry if I act like a grandpa, I know." He smiled, Acacia giggled at his statement.

The Avengers were having talks with Vision about how they should destroy the stone. Shuri, T'Challa's sister had many ideas to keep him safe. So she decided to help them.

        Acacia, Sam, and Bucky walks out to keep an eye outside the building incase anything happened. "Wakanda is pretty scary, to be honest." Sam admitted whilst scratching the back of his neck. "What? It's like the safest place ever." Acacia stated to him, Sam looks stiff as he stopped. "Really?" He continued as he stared above when they got something attacking the barrier.

"Shit!" Acacia yelled, Bucky stared up, Sam told Steve about what's happening. "God, I love this place," Bucky mutters when the attacker got blown up by the technology of the barrier. "I have a bad feeling about this, we should get ready." Acacia told the people on the comm device.

        The Wakandan soldiers got ready, and so is the Avengers. All of them lined up infront of the barrier, Acacia stood beside Bucky. Nat, Steve, and T'Challa walked over to Proxima Midnight and Black Dwarf. "YI BAMBE! YI BAMBE!" The Wakandans shouted, "Shit's going down to hell." Bucky murmurs, Acacia stared at him. "Let's hope for the best, shall we." She replies to him.
"This is crazy, doll." He chuckles.

After awhile, Steve and the others got back.
"They surrender?" Acacia and Bucky spoke at the same time together, "Not exactly." Steve sounds very disturbed at the moment. "What the hell?" Bucky stated, aliens starts to walk over to the barriers.
"Looks like we pissed her off..." Natasha sighs, Acacia wandered around looking through the enemies. "They're killing themselves," Acacia babbled.

        "Cap, if they managed to get behind us... They'll get Vision!" Bruce shouted, "Then we'll keep them infront of us." Steve flatly answered, Acacia gazed over to him.
"How do we do that?" She asked T'Challa who was near her. "Shuri, open the barrier section 17," T'Challa hesitately spoke. Acacia sighs heavily, "On my signal." He continued.

"This will be the end of Wakanda" M'Baku stated with his sad eyes, "And it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye continued his words, Acacia breathes and got ready for fight. "Acacia, I want you to believe me... Do your best and be a Hero." Steve spoke to her confidently, Acacia's eyes turned dark as she nodded stiffly at him. "Now!" T'Challa ordered Shuri to open the barrier.

        "WAKANDA FOREVER!" He shouted as the enemies ran inside Wakanda. Acacia flies over to fight among Thanos's army.
She forgets all of her memories and tried to focus into the fight, and hoped for the best even though it seems like it's imposibble to beat Thanos. She needed the world to be save, and she needed to believe in heroes again. And becoming a hero, is what she do.

i finally updated :")
im so happy for acacia ugh
she's believing in herself.