the original baby, hope (originals and vampire diares fan fic.)

Dear diary,

Rebecca is an original vampire, my dad I never met, I'm a hybrid, my mom I never met, and I've been chased by witches my whole life.

That's my life a hope less life witch is funny since my name is hope.

I've been taken care of my aunt since in was born. She said my parents died but for some reason I don't believe her, but instead of skipping to the end let's start at the beginning.

I was born with dark dark DARK brown eyes and fuzzy little brown hair. My mom was kidnaped when I was born and my dad tried to save her but got caught up on some witch buzz. as soon as I was born my mom begged to hold me in her arms and when she did her neck was slit open and she died.

while my father was screaming threats I was taken to this place where the withes will kill me for some sacrifice. eventually they got me back with the help of my adopted brother and saved the day. they new I would not be safe so they gave me to Rebecca and she ran off with me.

I know all of this because I remember it all. Rebecca always said i had the best memory.

anyway continuing,

when i was with Rebecca in this crib thing a red headed girl came up to me and kissed me on the head, said some mumbo jumbo crap and disappeared.

Ever since that day I've felt different like i was more connected with things. i later figured out that this lady gave me powers. so now im a human/ wolf/ vampire/ witch hybrid THATS INSANE!

but not only am i that but im also the miracle baby that everyone wants. And also the daughter of the man they call monster,

Niklaus.

____________________

sooooo HI

this is the first ever book im writing!

i hope u like it and sorry for the grammer mistakes.

vote plz and follow and the next chapter will be posted soon!

BYE