Blood eyes

___ hope's P.O.V______

      dear diary,

    today i slept like a baby.

i felt so loved and cared for and i felt......... safe.

i just wanted to hang around in pajamas and sing at the top of my lounges. You know what I'm going to do exactly that. Who cares I'm in............ OMG I'm not in my house DAMON AND STEPHEN oh my they must be so worried gtg diary i need to call them.

________ closes diary______

as soon as i close my diary i call Damon.

"hello?"

"hey Damon um I'm in new Orleans for like a couple of decades so don't worry about me, kay?"

"um.... wait what! No hope get home now!"

" listen buttercup my life my rules, ill be sure to visit!"

"HOP..."

i hung up on him.

just please Damon don't come looking for me.

after the freak out i heard a knock.

i made sure i looked ok then said

"come in!"

"hey baby girl, how are you feeling?"

said a kind mother.

"hi and I'm fine"

i said with a smile

"ok hun now why don't you come down stairs, we are having breakfast!"

"sure be right there!"

after that she left and with inhumane speed i got ready and went down stairs.

When i got down stairs i smelled bacon and..... blood?

i went to investigate.

"hope sit down" said Rebecca

i sat down next to Elijah then while everyone was talking about plans for fun and junk i realized something.

"excuse me"

"yes love" my dad said

"where is Kol?"

every one was quite and looked at there plates to avoid eye contact.

"he is in a coffin"

said my father

I can't believe it, why would he do that. So i got up and left to my room with out another word.

when i got to my room i did a locking spell so no one could get in and i also did a hearing spell so no one could hear me in my room, but i could hear them. After i new i was safe i got under my blanket and just started to think.

______Klaus P.O.V______

    hope was mad at me and i would do anything to have her forgive me.

"i have to un dagger kol."

i said

then i walked to the basement and did what i said. I knew people would be killed but i don't care. I'm a monster and this is all I'll ever be.

_______hope's P.O. V_____

       i was in my room thinking and i assumed no one would come so i lowered the spell.

i decided to take a shower and forget about everything. After my shower i got in different pajamas and fell asleep

____ 4 hours later_____

i woke up do to an sound. i looked around and my eyes stopped on a corner where i saw blood eyes. i was about to scream until i felt a needle poke into me. Then i fell into the darkness.

__________