a surprise visit

( ok i know i have like 0 readings and am bad at writing long chapters but im not going to stop untill im positive that its long, wish me luck )

  ____ hopes P.O.V______

       Right now i feel like crap, i just woke up from this big party that Damon took me to. I am on the dirty floor of some random guys home and i can't find Damon anywhere. I'm starting to think he left me.

"Day?" i moan.

When i get no reply i get up and try to use a chair as support. I didn't even drink but yet i feel like I've been injected with vervain. and yet there were sleeping people all around me

When i know I'm steady enough i try to wobble my way to the exit, and that's when i realize how i smell. I take a whiff of my pit of arm and realize i REAK! i smell like bat man just took a dump on a platypus.

I see Damon's black Kia soul and realize he's still here, but I'm not going back in that place so i just hijack his car and attempt to drive home. i say attempt because i don't have a license and I'm not taking driving lessons from a ripper or a buttercup. i know somewhat about driving so i tried my best. turn out i forgot to put it in reverse so i just hit this random car..... hope day wont be too mad.

_____ back at the house ___

     when i got inside i went straight to the bathroom and took a nice hot 2 hour shower. in that time i herd girls down stairs and music, i hope that its Stephen because i don't want to deal with Damon's car.

  when i got out i was in a black tank top and Jean shorts exposing a little bit of stomach. i also had a towel wrapped around my hair. i went down stairs to confront the stupid boy who had compelled girls in the house and realized it was Stephen.

    he was on the couch watching girls, with bite marks all over them, play twister. i went over and smacked him.

" well hello to you to" he said.

"what did i say about having more then one blood bag with legs!" i said

" umm i don't care"

"i swear Stephan your pushing it was to far "

then it hit me, the smell of sweet red sparkling blood. i was usually good at controlling it but i had not had blood in over 6 months. since i was a hybrid i can go without blood for a long time. but i couldn't help it, i could feel the veins pop out from under my eyes. i could feel my teeth grow sharp.

"go ahead take a bite there's PLENTY to go around" Stephan said with a gesture of his hand.

and of course stupid me i let my hunger take over. i grabbed the first girl i could reach and sunk my fangs into her neck. before i new what was happening i had drained all the girls Stephen brought.

  as if on q Damon walked in

____ Damon's POV _____

     i was mad no i was more then mad i was pissed! my car just got jacked and i had to run home.

When i got home to the boarding house and walked in ready to yell at hope, i see her draining out a body well more like 6 bodies. i decided that instead of tormenting her on my car, i would make her feel bad for killing. i put on my signature smirk and waited for her to realize i was home.

_____ hopes P.O.V ______

i dropped the last body realizing what I've done and look at Damon, as usual he's wearing  his signature smirk. he opens his mouth to say something but before he can Stephan beats him to it.

"hope go to bed "

i didn't argue like i usually would, i just listened and went to my room, sat on my bed, and just thought on what i just did. until i felt a presence in the corner of my room. i looked back to the corner and saw something, no someone in the corner that looked about in there 20s.

" who the hell are you?!?"

" not a very nice way to greet family mate " the mystery man said.

as soon as he said that sentence i could make out his heavy British accent. i found it intriguing,

" who are you and why are u in my room "

" the names kol and dear I'm in your room because i wanted to visit my niece.

___________________

holy crap thats a lot of writing!

but yet it still seems FREAKING SHORT!!!!! uggghhh

me: ill try harder i promise

Stephen: thats hard to believe

hope: is it Stephen or Stephan

Damon: who knows

kol: ok so comment vote and READ

me: bye!

(ps: i know kol gets killed off but to be honest kol is like my fav character so hes not dead now!)