Kidnapper is my friend

It's been 2 days and i feel like I'm the platypus batman took a dump on.

That's right i feel like crap. I've been non stop tortured by blood eyed rainbow sheep. Even though he's torturing me, i feel like he's torturing himself as well. I feel like he doesn't mean harm to me but he has no choice.

He laughs at my jokes and has a few of his own. If i wasn't in this cage dieing i would say we would be good friends.

At this moment of thinking i felt a pain in my arm. Instead of using wooden bullet there now using silver. Blood eyes rainbow sheep is hurting me less and doesn't bother using guns so i knew who was coming.

A black haired girl walks out of the shadows and looks at me in disappointment.

"how you feel"  she says

"like you care."

i reply

"I'm not asking you again!"

"i feel........ Great!"

a lie i told

"oh well that's not good, but you know what is good........"

i cut her off "food, family, batman, the relief on when u have to pee really bad and you finally can, Ice cream, cake, the movie tammy, Should i continue?"

i say with a smirk because i can tell i pissed her off.

"vervain lased silver bullets"

oh no if u don't know what vervain is it's very hurtful to vampires.

She shoots me 3 times and as soon as they enter my body i feel like I'm in hell. It burns and tears my inside apart.

I scream in pain and when I open my eyes i see blood eyed rainbow sheep looking sad. He actually looks sorry for once. But once he realizes my eyes are open he looks back to normal.

________ later_______

   it was night and i was crying myself to sleep. I guess blood eyes thought i was asleep because he started doing something that i was surprised at, he started to sing.

Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire,

da da da da da da da da

just close your eyes,

the sun is going down,

youl be alright,

no one can hurt you now,

the morning light,

you and i will be safe and

soouunndd"

i can tell he didn't know all the words but for some reason it was soothing.

"hold on to this lullaby" i sing

He was surprised i could tell

"safe and sound by Taylor swift" i continue

"yea, sorry just sleep" he tells me

"you have a good voice" i say with a shy smile to show him I'm not kidding.

He gets up from were he was sitting and looks through the bars

"thanks" he replied

"no problem blood eyes"

" Tyler " blood eyes said

"excuse me?"

" Tyler is my name" he said

"eh blood eyes rainbow sheep suits you better but OK what ever Tyler" I say

Tyler just chuckles and for the first time i see more of him that makes me like him more. His smile, Its so bright and white.

I smile too. I completely forgot that i was supposed to be tortured by this guy.

"ok hope that is enough, go get some sleep."

"okay good night, Tyler" when i say his name i say it teasingly.

After that i drift off.

_________

vote comment and leave ideas

sorry this is short next chapter will be longer

:-)