23

Harry P.O.V.

Another song begins playing while both of us still lay completely motionless on the bed. I stay there for a few moments just thinking to myself and thinking of her and of life. No different than my usual thinking I must admit. She always manages to creep into my thoughts every so often and right now she's next to me. So physically close I can feel her heat radiating off her and onto me.

We both stay silent not saying a word and not really needing too. It's one of those moments when you just don't mind not talking. I close my eyes and stay like that for a moment until she speaks.

"We should look for my phone now That way we can just find it and you can tell me the thing." She looks over at me and I look back.

"Yeah. Sure. Okay." I state in chopped words. I move to get up and once I'm on the other side of the bed I place my hands on my hips. "I don't even know where to look," I say and then look to her. "How on Earth did your phone get so lost anyways? If it was me I'd never lose it. I've never lost a phone before," I add in. Her smile drops for a few seconds but then she covers it up. I lay my hands at my side and look at her with raised eyebrows.

"I don't even know," She sighs. "I used it like twice since I've been here so I've barely touched it. I bet it just grew wings and flew away. Yeah. That must be it." She seems to agree with herself and I laugh slightly.

"Yup. That's definitely what happened. It grew wings and flew away." I say sarcastically with an amused look. She looks at me just the same.

"Some creepy shit has happened in this place it's totally possible." She responds and gets up.

"Agreed, but... I highly doubt it." I raise my eyebrows at her and she looks at me with a blank face.

"Whatever. Believe what you'd like but either way you gotta help me find it. Now search peasant!" She declares and raises her hand in the air.

"If anyone's a peasant it's you and I'm the king. I rule after all. Haven't you heard the saying boys rule girls drool?"

"First of all no. I'm the queen and you are the peasant deal with it. And you said it wrong by the way. It goes girls rule boys drool. Haven't you heard the saying?" She mocks and quickly spins around and faces the other side. She begins rummaging through her drawers again and I let out a fake sigh.

"Whatever, it's no use convincing you so just hurry and find your phone. I want to tell you already."

"Then why don't you just tell me already. It's not like anythings gonna change while we find it." She exasperates and I make a dissaproving noise.

"No no no Emery we must be patient little one. The frog must wait on the water lily for a near passing fly to come by." I say with a smile at the end. She turns around with a confused expression.

"What?" She asks.

"What, what?"

"What?" She says more confused.

"What, what?" I clear out and begin laughing.

"The hell you mean frog on a- you know what? I don't even want to know. Just help me find my phone."

"Okay okay. Calm your tits, man Don't go titty crazy on me."

"No. No. That sentence was just so... wrong. In many ways," She pauses. "Besides, I will let my tits waggle as freely as I want. You have no control, peasant," She smiles victoriously and goes back to doing what she was doing. I roll my eyes and mutter incoherent words. I continue to search for it but nothing comes up.