Acknowledgements

Please read until the end.

The epilogue is up and 7 Sins has finally ended.

I wanted to thank everyone for reading this story and contributing to the effort and love put into this book.

7 Sins would be no where without my readers, and so I dedicate this story to all of you reading. You, yes you. I'm dedicating this to you.

Thank you for voting, commenting,sharing, and being fans of this story. I love that others love it too and I'm so proud of that. I absolutely adore when you comment about how you love this story and it just makes me so happy.

I also want to thank a very important person. One of my best friends, Perla, also known as @crazy1perla . Without her this story would probably be left off to the side and unfinished. Whenever I didn't know what to do, she was right there with her brilliant ideas to help. So thank you so so much for making this possible. If you guys like stories that are pretty pyschotic, creepy, or something similar to that you should definitely check her stories out.

It's so sad to say that this is finally coming to an end.

What the heck am I supposed to do at one in the morning now? aha

Seriously, I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms. Since I can't leave this story just yet, I have decided that I will publish a couple of extra chapters that didn't make it in the story so please please don't delete this story off of your library.

Also, I am in the process of writing new books so I hope you guys don't forget about me nor 7 Sins. I love you all so much.

xx

- Jenin