42

"Which way was it again?"

"Ummm I'm pretty sure it was... this way." He says. We turn the corner and find the familiar sight of the very off hallway. All seven doors appear and I clutch onto my camera tightly. Only a dim light flickers through the hallway casting ghostly shadows onto the floor. It is extremely frightening coming here again. My blood tingles with fear and my heart races loudly in my chest.

"Harry." I whisper and he turns around. A green bandana is wrapped around his long curly hair and he wears just black pants and a black t-shirt. He sure looks amazing today as he does everyday. I take one lasting glance at him and then begin talking.

"What?" He whispers back. We are trying to keep it on the down low so we don't alert any uninvited guests.

"We've never searched the other doors before. Do you think we should or...? What if they have something important?" My finger wavers around the button to record on my camera for the moment we need it.

He looks at both sides of the hallway and runs his tongue across the bottom of his lip in thought.

"We should just get this done first and then after check them. This-this needs to be done." He murmurs as we step close to the first door that we came though the other time.

"Okay," I nod and he turns the knob. The moment takes my breath away in anticipation. The thought of what could be behind the door has me gripping at the camera, I feel I might even break it.

The door finally opens with a simple turn and we are faced by the portraits. I double take all the portraits in silence and spot the one of Sam. I sigh and run my fingers along the plaque with his name and birth date.

It scares me to think something put this here. The black figure killed Sam and something, someone was here and something or someone placed this here while we were unknowingly off doing other things. I feel a shudder run through me and I pull back.

The silence and darkness of the room leaves me breathing hard. I can't even hear Harry's footsteps around me.

I feel arms around me and I flinch back, emitting a scream.

"Hey! Hey, Emery calm down it's just me. It's just me." I turn around and nearly faint at the shock. I place my hand on my chest and feel my heart going a hundred miles a minute.

"Dammit Harry. Don't scare me like that. Jeez I thought you were something else," I smack his chest lightly. He mocks pain and starts continuely telling me sorry.  I close my eyes breathe in deeply.

His kisses erupt on my face while he murmurs sorry along my skin over and over again. "Sorry sorry sorry sorry." I giggle as his small wet kisses reach my neck and his hair tickles me. But then I remember the place and situation were in so reality comes crashing back.

"Okay okay it's okay Harry. Now let's open the wall." He continues hugging me and we just stay there. It's actually reassuring having a hug with him right now. It takes a little bit of the fear away and adds to my bravery.

I touch his back and cradle my head into his neck. His soft breath fans my hair and I close my eyes and just hug him.

Then I feel it. The warmth in my heart growing stronger and stronger with each touch, each caress, each moment spent here with him. Everything feels so right and I feel so alive and nothing could feel wrong with him. And I love him. I love him I love him I love him I love him. I love Harold Fucking Styles. With every ounce within me.

And when I let go of him, I can't help but just stare. My eyes brim with tears and I just stare at him. And he stares back. His eyes become glossy but he doesn't cry. He's holding onto my shoulders, his mouth opening slighty as if to say something but nothing comes out.