Your mentor.

You jump up 'yay i trained for this moment!' You think as you race out of the den and Graypaw following close behind.
-later when Firepaw comes-
"Y/a/n you will be mentored by Mousefur." Bluestar says as Mousefur walks over to you. You both touch noses. "Y/a/n! Y/a/n!" the cats below cheer your name. After a few moments Ravenpaw comes into the camp everyone gathers around the apprentice "Redtail is dead..." was all Ravenpaw managed to say before he passed out (i forgot what he actually said in the books and am to lazy to cheak)
Spottedleaf came and grabbed Ravenpaw a few heart beats later Tigerclaw came in with Redtail in his jaws he dropped Redtail in the middle of the clearing "Redtail is dead Oakheart killed him and for revenge i killed Oakheart" Tigerclaw explains you growl at Tigerclaw knowing exactly what he did Firepaw and Graypaw come up and stand beside you Bluestar walks over "i say these words before Starclan and Redtail so he may here and aprove my choice Lionheart will be the new deputy of Thunderclan we will sit vailg for Redtail" Bluestar says "why didn't she pick Tigerclaw?" Firepaw asks "Because Lionheart has been a warrior longer then Tigerclaw" Graypaw explains
-later that night-
Firepaw and Graypaw walk with you to the apprentice den "i can't believe i have to share a den with a Kitty-pet!" snarled Sandpaw "Sandpaw i expected you to be nicer to the new comer" Whitestorm says "am sorry Whitestorm i was just not expecting to share a den with a Kitty-pet" Sandpaw replied as she gose into the den "how about you all go and get some rest because you all have a big day ahead of you" Whitestorm says as he walks away "we better get some sleep then" Graypaw says as he walks into the den Firepaw and you follow Graypaw into the den "where do i sleep?" Firepaw asks "anywhere as long as it's away from me!" Sandpaw says "it's ok you can sleep by me" Graypaw says Firepaw walks over to his nest you walk over to your nest.