the second gathering

It's been a few days since Tigerclaw became deputy you always manage to stay in camp and watch him closely. But after a bit Sandpaw and Dustpaw begin to think it's weird the way to watch him Ravenpaw is sacred but thinks you are brave. Well Firepaw and Graypaw think that you are over reacting. You just ignore what Firepaw, Graypaw, Dustpaw and Sandpaw think. But you are grateful for Ravenpaw's support.

"Y/a/n why do you always watch Tigerclaw?" Dustpaw asks "because mouse brain he is a traitor!" you mew "I don't think he is and you have probably eaten a bad piece of pray, so I think you should go see Yellowfang" Dustpaw meows "no I did not eat anything bad I am perfectly normal you just.... Think he is so great just like everyone else in the clan!" you snap Dustpaw looked at you shocked he never seen you angry before "sorry Dustpaw but you won't understand.... The time will come when you do" you mew and leave to go find Ravenpaw and Graypaw as you knew Firepaw was training with Bluestar.

When you find Ravenpaw and Graypaw they were chatting away. "Ravenpaw, Graypaw hi"

"Oh hey Y/a/n" Graypaw greets you

"Oh hi" Ravenpaw mews

"So... Ummm Ravenpaw can I ask you about Tigerclaw?" you ask

"Ummm sure but-" Ravenpaw was cut off by Graypaw "why do you need to know about Tigerclaw? And what do you need to know about him?" Graypaw asks "I want to know what training with Tigerclaw is like" you mew "well T-Tigerc-claw i...is rough b...but can...be scary...." Ravenpaw mews meekly "well why is he rough on you and always watching you..?" you ask well you glance around "umm well..." Ravenpaw explains that Tigerclaw killed Redtail and said that Redtail was killed by Oakheart "that sounds kinda crazy Ravenpaw" Graypaw mews but nods and continues "I believe you even if it sounds crazy" he flicks his tail. "I believe you too Ravenpaw. We have to tell Firepaw when he gets back" you explain. "We should I suppose... Thanks for believing me guys" Ravenpaw smiles meekly we smile at him "of course" Graypaw nods.

Later when Firepaw returned from training Graypaw, Ravenpaw and you pull him aside and explain what Tigerclaw did. "We have to tell Bluestar!" Firepaw mews "We can't he'll kill Ravenpaw and Bluestar" Graypaw meows "fine... But what can we do?" Firepaw asks. "We could send him to live with Barley" You suggest "thats a great idea!" Graypaw purrs "we should do it soon just not yet. Maybe after tonights gathering" you mew the three nod in agreement.

~while at the gathering~

You got sepreated from Ravenpaw, Graypaw and Firepaw. So you decided to see if Silverpaw and Shadepaw were here. You wonderd around unil you found them with Dustpaw and Sandpaw. You pad over to them "hey everyone" you sit next to Sandpaw. They all greet you "hey Y/A/N! How are you?" Silverpaw asks "I've been okay" you mew. You sit and talk with the group until the gathering started.

After the leaders spoke you went back to regroup with Thunderclan with Sandpaw and Dustpaw.