The Rode Trip

You, Fireheart, and Graystripe were in Yellowfang's den she had pushed some traveling herbs in front of you three. "Hurry up. Take them and good luck" Yellowfang meows none of you wanted to taste the bitter herb but Graystripe was the first to bite into it. "Yuck!" the gray tabby swallowed it "I never said it would taste great" Yellowfang states Graystripe rolled his eyes you give a chuckle. Fireheart was next he took the herbs and swallowed Fireheart had a similar reaction. Honesty you weren't completely ready but you knew you had to so you swallowed the herb it was bitter and sour just as you thought it would be.

Yellowfang looks at us and nods "go on get Windclan back" she waves her tail at you three. Fireheart nods and leads you and Graystripe out of camp.

"Where do we even start looking?" Fireheart asks "Windclan's camp" Graystripe states "makes sense to me" you agree "then lets go" you race in the direction of four trees. Fireheart and Graystripe run on either side of you. When you reach Windclan's camp Fireheart and Graystripe look in the dens for any clue as to where the lost clan could have gone. While you looked around the abandoned clearing for anything. You look around the clearing for any signs you pad over to the entrance of the camp thats where you found drops of dried blood they seemed old or at least a few days old. You turn and the blood drops soon turned into a trail.

"Fireheart, Graystripe" you call the toms come running over at the tone in your voice "what is it?" Graystripe asks "I found a trail we should follow it and see where it leads" you state "it would get us where we need to be so lead the way" Fireheart meowed you nod and follow the trail with Fireheart and Graystripe on your heels.

When you follow the trail to the end it lead straight to a thunder path. "Looks like we have cross the thunder path" you say while looking both ways Fireheart nodded "right" Graystripe's mew was laced with a bit of worry "on my word we run" you looked both ways no cars. "Now" was all you said before bolting across. You heard the pounding of paws behind you when your paws hit soft grass you let out a sigh of relief. You look to the right of you to see Graystripe and Fireheart breathing in sharp breathes.

"This way" you said after a few moments of rest the two followed your lead until you came to a hole "this is where Windclan is" you mew "are you sure?" Fireheart asks "yes I am sure" you state your tone dry "alright... I trust you lead the way" Graystripe meows. You nod "this way" you lead the group into the tunnels you reach the end part where you saw the gleaming eyes of Windclan cats.