Bring Back Windclan

You wake up in your nest being proded awake by Longtail. "Wake up Y/w/n. We have dawn patrol." he said dryly. You sigh getting to your paws. You follow the warrior outside the warriors den. When you step outside the air was slightly colder than normal you shook your pelt off hoping to wake yourself up.

Both you and Longtail pad over to Whitestorm and Sandpaw. "Alright let's go" Longtail flicks his tail signaling for the group to follow them. Whitestorm and Sandpaw stand up and follow him out of camp. You fall at the back of the group.

Longtail lead the patrol in the direction of Sunning Rocks. On the way you take in the scenery it has been a while since I started living in the forest. I wonder if my parents are worried about me? Or if they are okay? Maybe when I get back everything will be okay?

You sigh Shadepaw probably has it better in Riverclan. She has her littermates and her mentor as well as her friends everyone she cares about is there. But who knows maybe my family has forgotten about me. You were broken from your thoughts my your name being called. "Y/w/n! Are you okay?" Sandpaw asks as she was padding next to you. "Yeah I'm alright just a bit tired." you turn to the pale she-cat her green eyes shining with concern. She sighs "if you say so" the rest of the walk was made in silence.

When you got to Sunning Rocks the scents were relatively quite. Only for the river running in the background and the chipping of the birds near by.

After the border was marked the patrol was ordered to hunt since Leaf-bare was going to start soon and it was getting harder to hunt pray. Most of the birds have flew South for the Winter. Some of the Squirrels and mice have gone into hibernation. But some were still scurrying around.

"Whitestorm you and Sandpaw can head in the direction of Shadowclan's borders." Longtail flicks his tail the the direction of the border. After the two leave Longtail turns to you "alright you and I can take Four Trees" he mews leading you off to the middle of the clans territory.

You never really spoke to Longtail since he had his own group he hung out with. All you knew was he was a fool for hanging around those cats.

"Y/w/n did you find anything?" Longtail calls over to you from across the clearing as he enters

"Nope. Nothing" you call back as you try to catch the secent of any animal only to be disappointed to find nothing

"Alright lets go back." Longtail flicked his tail beckoning you.

You follow Longtail back to camp. The breeze ruffled your fur. Longtail shook his pelt. "It should snow soon" Longtail commented "yeah" you nod in agreement the sun rays that hit your pelt barely do anything to warm your pelt. Bluestar should be sending Graystripe and Fireheart out to find Windclan soon. The rest of the trip was made in silence

When you and Longtail reach camp you were approached by Tigerclaw "Bluestar would like to see you" he meows you nod following him to Bluestar's den.

When you reach the den Fireheart and Graystripe were already sitting there. You pad over before sitting you dip your head to Bluestar and sit next to Fireheart. Tigerstar took his seat on the left of Bluestar. "As you three know Windclan was driven out by Brokenstar" the leader's gaze sweeps over you three for your reactions before she continues. "You also know that the other clans agreed that we should ho find Windclan. So I chose you three to go find them." Bluestar explains. "We will do our best Bluestar" Fireheart meows you and Graystripe nod. "Good now go bring Windclan back" She smiles