Her PEN

One's experiences and thought can be engrave in a words. It sights different emotion, experiences and an unexplainable feelings that only words can say.

But why we want it this way?

We write, because we want to;

We express, because we are human bounded with emotions,

We surpass some words, because we are being advocate with thoughts and this note was created... existed.

Note this as a diary;
Note this as a journal
But whoever you are,
wherever you are
We note as one...
our masterpieces of expression!

And yes, life wasn't perfectly perfect to me, but with those imperfections I solemnly stand that I'll pen with my flaws, with my imperfect thoughts, and with my exceptional heart!

With my notes be naked to you. I, thank you for reading it, my love.

✍︎...

"I clearly remembered these pieces that I started to pen when I am 17 years old, my sweetest years, my hopeful season. Being the girl who fantasized a perfect world and a colorful path to diverge --- my young heart. Myself being the transparent HER; myself being just HER!

Now, I am in my 20's and my love, the world is not that colorful I have imagined, it has its edges and holes, lot of struggles; lot of tears, and that is the the bad mere things of fact but the good thing is, I have clearly and intently saw the art of the world with its flaw from where I am penning now. It's still beautiful but with an edge!

And it still me being her, ME being HER bounded with notes that hopefully be naked to you at once. "

~ Ivy Bloom