Epilogue

I hear the ringtone, and anxiously wait for him to answer. I can't help but smile; remembering the night we first met.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he answered. "Devil May Cry, how can I help?"

"This is Goldilocks."

"Is this for business or pleasure?"

I bit my lip in anticipation. "Pleasure." I giggled into my scroll.

"What do you want me to do?" (Y/N) said in a husky tone.

"I wanted to dance with you at Beacon."

"When?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Isn't this on short notice?" (Y/N)'s voice came off as a little annoyed.

"You'd better look nice. Also 'no,' is not an answer." I gripped the scroll I was holding a bit tighter.

"How about 'maybe?'" (Y/N) answered, obnoxiously.

"'Maybe,' I'll trash your shop," I responded, in an angered hush; trying not to yell.

"You better have the money for that." I heard giggling, on the other side of the line.

"See you then," I said, feeling a lot more mellow.

                              DMC

"I'm gonna get some fresh air." I was done dancing with Blake when I saw the time.

"Alright," Blake responded in a monotone.

Blake is a teammate of mine from Beacon Academy. She's a quiet girl with no friends, so I decided to make her feel wanted around her taking to the dance.

'I just hope (Y/N) doesn't get jealous.' I walked out onto the dance floors balcony. The moon and stars look stunning tonight. I could honestly look at them forever.

The sound of talisman jingled, "So, how's the view?" I was startled by (Y/N), appearing behind me. He then smoothly leaned, against the railing of the balcony we were on.

"I saw you dance with another lady." (Y/N) said, with a little bit of jealousy leaking out of his lips.

"Her name is Blake. And she's a friend." I said, softly placing my hand on his shoulder.
"I also saved the best dance moves for you." I teased him, backing up a little bit, taking in his figure under the pale moonlight. He looked nice, with his hair in a nicely defined mullet. His jacket had a very sharp design to it. Contrasting with the way he usually looked like.

(Y/N) smirked a little. "Really?" He said, holding me gently. I wrapped my arms around him, while we both were stepping in perfect unison with each other for what felt like a blissful eternity.

"You should join beacon," I said, gently.

"Ozpin is a prune. And don't get me started on professor 'Goodwitch.'"

"You'll be a better person for it."

"I already am."

With my lips right beside his ear; "then tell about it. You good boy."

(Y/N)'s hot breathe, tickled my ear: "I help old grandmas cross the street, I help keep thugs out of an owner's ice cream store. and last but not least, I helped a cat Faunus out of a tree last week."

"Alright, not too bad... Do you like my dress?" I hesitated to ask him about my dress.

"Why do you ask?"

"I never got a compliment for it."

"Hmm..." (Y/N)'s hum rang through my ears. "Not too bad. But, you could do better." He said.

I smirked: "now that sounds like fighting words."

"Sounds like an idea, Goldilocks. I saved the best dance moves for last." (Y/N) then held onto me tighter, and jumped the both of us up to the roof.

"Are you ready for some 'dance' lessons?" I said activating my gauntlets. (Y/N) smiled at me; his hands and feet were set ablaze.

When the blaze calmed down, (Y/N) had gauntlets that were made of stone. The stone had cracks in it, filled with lava. He had the same get up on his shins, shaped like boots.

(Y/N) walked closer to me. With each step, I started to sweat, more and more. That's not lava... That's magma!

"I liked your gauntlets. So I made my own. Do you mind giving me some lessons?" (Y/N) said, leering at his own creation.

"I should sue for plagiarism."

"I should sue you for breaking my doors."

We both scowled at each other.
I raised my fists to my face while bending my knees. (Y/N) almost squatted; his hind foot pointed to his side, with the other one pointed forward. One of his fists curled to a ball, with his other hand opening to a hand sword.

The both of us smiled at each other, laughing at our own petty outbursts.
We copied each other words as we said a phrase that is now synonymous with both of us.

"Let's rock, baby!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of part I

To be continued in "'Stylish' Male (Dante) Reader X Yang Xiao Long - Part II"