Postscript

Here we are. At the end of a horrible self-insert fanfiction. To the person reading this part, then thank you. For the person who critiqued my story, then thank you.

I've always wanted to make a story like this for a few years. Like a fanfiction or self-insert story. In other words, I'm glad I got this off of my chest.

First, my story started off as the solid snake character from metal gear in the RWBY universe. Then a spider-man one. Then that awkward phase with overwatch. Then I finally thought that Dante would seem like a character who would kinda fit in with the RWBY universe.

After throwing a few ideas. I finally started to make this story after I read one of Masterzelda64's "Hellsing" story. I was disappointed that the author was hinting that the character had a red coat and two black and white guns. After being bitter that the character was not Dante, I decided to make my own. But to sum this side story up, make your own story. Take a chance, do something creative, get that noggin joggin'! Wither by being inspired me or someone else, just type it out.

I would like to answer some questions that some people might have.

Q: why Yang?

A: I like girls with a sense of humor and two bags full of fun on them.

Q: will there be a lemon?

A: no. Use your imagination.

Q: are you gay?

A:??????

Q: what is your name?

A: Jack

Q: what is your quest?

A: to make decent stories and grow as a better writer.

Q: what is the air velocity of an unladen swallow?

A: That's a weird question.

If anybody does have a question then leave a comment and I'll try to answer it.

One last thing. If you're looking to be like me or anybody else, then don't. Don't even try. Do better than me and everybody else. Do better than what you think you can be in your writings and life.

                                    -with love,  Jack