Bad Touch Trio x Reader (opening)

If you could become one with the wall you would in a heart beat. You always sat in the back of the classroom with Matthew since he was the only real person who notice you and vise versa. Matthew was the one you came to for everything including your secret crush on a certain member of the bad touch trio. Matthew had tried to help you get noticed by him but every one of those schemes fell flat.

You dropped your head down on your desk. "It's no use, Mattie. We've tried everything. I even walked right up to him and tried talking to him but no nothing works." You muttered.

"Well you could always try get a detention." Matthew suggested. "They are always getting into trouble maybe if they saw you getting into trouble they will finally notice you."

"Mattie your a genius. So what do we do to get into detention."

"We?" Matthew said clear concern written on his face.

"Your not really going to make me do it all by myself are you?"

He was quite for a moment. "No."

"That's why your my best friend." You said as hugged him tightly. He hugged you back without hesitation.

Two days later after everyone had left the school building for the day you and Matthew step out of your hiding place in the basement.

Your heart was  beating out of control what you were about to do was daring and it honestly scared you.

"It's not too late, (Your name). We can back out now." Matthew said.

You considered his words. This might be your last chance to get his attention. Do you see it through to the end or back out now?

To be continued...