BTT x Reader (Spain's Route)

"This is all for Tino." You whisper to yourself. Antonio, unlike most noticed you once and a while. His happy disposition and out look on...well, everything made you fall head over heels in love with him.

"You don't have to go through this with me if you don't want to." You said.

"No, I'm not letting you take the fall alone." Matthew replied without hesitation.

"You are an amazing friend." You gave Matthew a quick hug before going up the stairs to the ground floor.

You check to be sure there was no one around but the camera would catch you.

You made your way to office glitter bombs in your pocket and backpack. Matthew stayed close behind.

You peeked in through the window of the door to your surprise the night guard was there along with Tino and his friends.

"Change of plans Mattie." You whispered. "How fast can you run?"

You quickly explain the plan. "Don't worry, Mattie. I won't let you take the fall alone."

You hide around the corner while Matthew stood in front of the door. He threw the glitter bomb at the door causing a loud thud. The night guard rushed out the door and Matthew ran off down the hall. Within a few minutes Antonio and his friends came out of the office.

"Here, follow me." You called. They did follow you out the back exit and to a nearby park where Matthew was already waiting. You threw your arms around his neck.

"Mattie! You are the best!" You said.

"You guys really saved us back there." Antonio said.

"Ja, zhat vas pretty cool." Gilbert said coolly before walking away and the others followed. Only Antonio turned around and waved goodbye.

"It's really late. I'll walk you home." Matthew said he touched your arm lightly to get your attention. You only nodded in response.

The very next day as you were stand at your locker someone behind you called your name. You turned around to find Antonio.

"Oh...um...did you need something?" You said trying to desperately to calm your nerves and rapidly beating heart.

"You  busy Friday night?" He asked without hesitation.

"Friday...um...not really." You pressed you text book to your chest hopping it would block the sound of your heart that was beating out of control.

"Perfect! So you wouldn't mind going on a date with me then right?" Antonio said as if he was taking about the weather.

"Yes! I would love to!" You said quickly before he could change his mind.

"Great! Give me your number. I'll text you later." He said as he pulled out his phone.

You were floating on a cloud as you gave him your number and watched him walk away to class just as the bell rang. You hurried to class as well, now late, but it was well worth it.