My Business

A/N: Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be doing a double upload because I've got to spend 3 days with my school in the Peak District. Which means a lot of mud, no phone signal, no internet and not even any data to be able to upload another part! So probably I'll get the next part up either Thursday if I'm not exhausted but my uploads will go back to normal (well as normal as possible) from Friday - Eddie

When I wake up in the morning I feel different and I think I need go into cardiac arrest when I roll over to see what the time is to see a topless Fletch in the other side of this bed what the heck happened here?! I try to ignore it and turn back over but my phone is on the bedside cabinet nearest to him he must have moved it to get into the bed.

I completely ignore him for a good half an hour before I think he wakes up then sits up before shaking me.
"Come on you've got to get up early shift remember?"
"Yes ok what's the time?"
Only 6am it's fine yet, the kids won't bother getting up for another hour"
"Quick question why are you in the other side of this bed Adrian?" I don't know how I sound but I hope it's not to pushy or defensive
"Well I didn't think it would do you very good to be alone and I know you were lying last night when I was at yours Jac, Hey I'm going for a shower before the kids wake up"
"Ok" I say still feeling quite tired and now very confused but also quite scared of what he knows.
"Hey and Jac?"
"Yes"
"If you ever want to talk you know where I am" he says before he walks out of the room. Before he left through I noticed two things, one the tent in his pants and two the serious and kind of upset look on his face. I think he knows everything.

My heart sinks a little bit I don't know why I'm not mad at him, yes I won't be doing any talking anytime soon but at least the offers there. I end up forcing myself out of bed before getting dressed back into my clothes from last night just to go home in before he comes back in. I end up just scrolling through Facebook mindlessly as I have nothing else to do before I hear Fletch get the kids up for breakfast and go out into the hallway.
"Hey Jac" Oh it's Evie
"Morning Evie"
"What where you doing here last night?"
"Oh your dad just wanted to talk and it got a bit late so he said I could stay"
"Ok then if you say so" she walks away with a grin on her face I don't know what she thinks we are.

I try to avoid the obviously massive elephant in the room over breakfast as I sit and eat toast with five members of the Fletch family at their dining room table. Fletch shoos them back upstairs I get ready and brush their teeth for school before we get left alone again but this time it's Fletch that opens his mouth first.
"Look I'm sorry about last night I just thought it might be good for you not to be on your own, I know I should have woken you up and asked you if it was ok but you looked peaceful ,for the way your awake mind probably works, so I didn't want to disturb you"
"Oh it's ok, right I've got you a question and I want a straight answer ok Fetch how much do you know?" I need answers because this whole situation is a mess really
"Well now I know about the cutting and I'm also pretty certain that your not eating properly because of how skinny you've gotten"
"It's none of your concern Fletch because it's not your fault your one of the people that help"
"Well Jac I still think you should speak to someone even if it's me or Mo or even Ben Harding, it won't do you any good to keep your feeling bottled up you don't have to be a brick wall with me" he genuinely sounds like he cares but I can't get to too close to him, I don't know what I feel anymore and I can't risk him spreading my business around like it's just gossip I've got to get out of here now.
"Oh I've got to go Fletch I need to get ready before the early shift. I leave the kitchen and grab my handbag out of the hallway before quickly walking out of the door and to my car where I can get away.

I don't realise the breath I'm holding till I pull up in my own driveway, home is safe where no one can get to me...