Truce - jaime/brienne

You rub vigorously at your left arm, trying to get the dirt and grime completely off you as well as the feeling of their hands. It feels like it's been only minutes since Locke's men grabbed aggressively at you, dragging you off forcefully along the ground into the cold darkness of the night. You fully intended to die that night. You would make them have to kill you first before they took you. You'd breathe your last breath knowing full well you had done everything in your power to protect your honor. You were content with that.
What you did not expect was what happened next. As you kicked and bit at your attackers, they suddenly stopped groping your body and helped you stand once again. They solemnly walked you back to your tree as you looked in shock and horror at Jaime bargaining with Locke. He had saved your life. The kingslayer. Oathbreaker. He had unknowingly sacrificed his hand for your honor.
You shudder at the thought in the hot, steaming water as you focus back onto your skin. You look to the gentle streams of light entering the otherwise dim lighting of the bathhouse, the candles softly illuminating the hard stone you sit against. You scrub harder and faster, reddening the soft skin in aggravation. The only sound in the tranquil space is the soft scratching of your skin against the bristles of the small brush and the gentle splashing of the water.
"Not so hard, you'll scrub the skin off." You hear a familiar voice nonchalantly echo in the open chambers of the bath.
You jump at the sudden realization and presence of him. Jaime. Your neck snaps the look at him as he enters the room with a young looking servant.
Why is he here? The last thing you need is him mocking you as you bathe, the once serene and quiet place you have cannot be ruined by him. Plus, you're fully naked, he cannot stay with you here, it's... its...
"What are you doing here?" You sullenly question him, attempting to intimidate and interrogate him.
"Need a bath," he nonchalantly states with an exhausted sigh as slowly steps out of his boots, "help me out of these rags." Jaime turns to have the servant assist him in taking off his clothes. You look at him with a curious look and then turn away to scrub your skin once again as you hear the gentle ruffling of clothes. You look down shyly at your body until you hear him speak to the servant.
"Now get out." He roughly commands the servant as he shirtlessly stands to look towards the baths. As the boy turns and walks out, Jaime begins to unlace his breeches. You respectfully turn away with a blush as you watch him begin to slide his breeches off. Focusing on your scrubbing, you refuse to look at his naked body. You look only at your body, that is, until you see him approaching your bath area out of your peripheral vision. You finally look up as he is heading towards you.
"There's another tub!" You fearfully yell to him as you scramble to get as close to the corner and as far away from him as you can. The water splashes around you as you flail desperately to pull yourself away.
"This one suits me fine." He casually mutters as he begins to step into the water. It is then that you notice how strong yet weak this man is. He is obviously very muscular, you can tell by the definition and strength he has as he carries himself; yet, you can see the damage that weeks of being chained up has done to cause him to be malnourished and weaker than before. You notice him looking directly at you and you bring your knees up to your chest and wrap your arms around them, trying to become as small and covered as possible, looking down only at your arms barely above the water. As much as you seem to care about your dignity, Jaime does quite the opposite. He cares not to cover himself at all.
Once he completely immerses himself in the steaming water, he holds up his injured limb above the water.
"Don't worry, I'm not interested." He grumbles as he releases a sigh of relief for the most comfort he's had in months. You give him a scathing look as he continues. "If I faint, pull me out. I don't intend to be the first Lannister to die in a bathtub." He painfully grunts as he struggles to hold his arm above water.
"Why should I care how you die?" You angrily seethe the words while glaring at him. The air turns serious and you look back at your hands as he speaks.
"You swore a solemn vow, remember? You are supposed to get me to King's Landing in one piece. Not going so well, is it?" He mockingly chimes as he motions to his severed limb as you look to him with a look that could kill. You feel like you could explode with anger. Your face reddens with your upset state and you try to hold back from hitting him. "No wonder Renly died with you guarding him."
You furiously jump to your feet and angrily swing your arms forward as you look him in the eyes with a look of pure hatred. The water splashes from your aggressive movements and pushing off the wall. You stand there with as much courage as you can muster, unmoving, strong. You don't have time to register the embarrassment or shyness yet as you hover before him threateningly.
He must have been taken off guard, as his eyes are wide when he scans your face, processing your bold move. He then lowers his gaze to your breasts, small rivulets of water cascading down your raised nipples and forming small drops on the hardened tips before falling into the bath with a little drip sound. He looks then to your most secret part. The small thatch of straw colored hair above it collecting a decent amount of water as it dribbles down your inner thighs. All your life it had been a source of mockery; crude bets on who would see it first or take you caused you to despise it. He looks to it with a look of... appreciation. Suddenly you have a sensation you've rarely felt before. The water cascading down your sensitive thighs and sex feel tickling and heightened. There is a small tingle in your abdomen from the way his eyes look at you like a prized possession. He never looked at you as a woman before, but you've seen this look on the faces of men when a beautiful woman walks past. The yearning.
Finally, he looks back to the water in a state of solemn regret.
You refuse to say anything. It is completely quiet, except for the calming waves of the water and the dripping of water from your naked body.
"That was unworthy. Forgive me. You protected me better than most..." he meekly murmurs as he continues looking directly at the water.
"Don't you mock me." You quietly state, staring him down still as you shake your head.
"I'm apologizing." He quickly adds as he raises his head up to look into your eyes. "I'm sick of fighting. Let's call a truce."
"You need trust to have a truce." You harshly whisper as you hold his eye contact.
"I trust you." He mumbles confidently.
His words take you off guard. You slightly furrow your eyebrows in surprise and decide to agree. It is then you become aware that you are still in fact naked and standing before him. You woefully sit back down with reddened cheeks as you shyly take your place and try to shrink back into the wall of the tub.
"You're surprised I trust you, aren't you?" He murmurs confidently with a smile as you turn your head away.
You merely nod in agreement.
"You have a good heart, Brienne. You don't want money or fame or anything. You want to do your duty and honor those that you swear yourself to. A true knight. A good person. We don't have too many of them left anymore." He calmly explains as he looks into your eyes.
That feeling in your stomach comes back again as you feel your lower parts throbbing in need. His words are like aphrodisiac, melting away your fear and anger while turning it to affection and empathy.
"I think you are a good person too, Jaime." You state as you look into his eyes.
His eyes change as you recognize his name and not the harsh slur people threw at him for years.
"I... care about you, Brienne." He nervously states.
"I... " as you begin to try to form words, you notice his disposition shift as he begins to approach you in the tub. He carefully wades over to where you are curled up and stands before you, lower half still concealed in the water as he hunches slightly to hide himself.
"Don't tell me you don't feel this too?" He calmly asks as you sit stunned.
"I... I don't know what you..." you try to hide your feelings but you can feel your cheeks burning in embarrassment from your truth being revealed.
"I know the truth, Brienne. I've felt it too." He looks to you with concern and care.
Your first reaction is to think he is mocking you; he would get you to tell the truth and then pretend to care only to take his words away and make you look like a fool.
"Don't... make a joke... don't play with me." You emotionally whisper as your eyes brim with tears that you refuse to let fall.
"I would never... Brienne. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I care about you." He desperately states to try to make you explain.
"I... don't believe you." You whisper sadly as you look to him with tears.
"If you don't believe me then I'll show you." He adds as he moves closer to you.
You instinctively flinch and try to shrug away, but he grabs your arm and brings it to where his legs meet. Your palm rests on his hard cock, the stiff velvety feel of himself beneath you sending a shiver down your spine and a jolt of electricity to your already throbbing sex. You gasp at the thought of him taking you with it.
"If I didn't think you were beautiful, this wouldn't be bugging me every time I am with you." He chimes.
You immediately look into his eyes with surprise as you curiously strike the length of it, eliciting a moan of pleasure from his lips.
"Brienne..." He murmurs deeply as he closes his eyes.
You immediately draw your hand back as you register that he wants you. You.
"Brienne." He caresses your cheek with his good hand as he looks deeply into your eyes. "Tell me if you want me to stop."
He leans his face close to yours to where only inches separate you. He looks into your eyes before shutting them and leaning slightly as he locks his lips on yours. You are stunned as you at first just sit wide eyed, your lips paralyzed. He moves his lips gracefully on yours, doing most of the work, but you soon find a rhythm and join. It's like dancing, both of you taking turns leading as tongues are added, sweeping over each other's mouths and fighting for control.
He soon adds his hand to caress your hair, gently grabbing and releasing the short locks and you do the same.
You can tell he is frustrated with the nub at the end of his right wrist, and he releases an angry groan as the hand that would be doing what the first one does is no more. You softly stop your session to grab his right hand between your fingers and bring it up to your lips, gently kissing the small bandage covering the fresh wound. You look up to see him completely stunned, not thinking that you cared to make him feel better. He immediately sports a thankful grin and envelops you now, bodies coming together as you run your fingers through his hair. There is the new sensation of his rough chest hair rubbing against your sensitive nipples, and you release a gasp and moan at the feeling.
You can feel him smiling in the kiss as he wraps his arms around you and gently squeezes your behind, gripping the flesh possessively with a groan of satisfaction. You can feel his left hand sneaking to the front of you, still low.
You gasp as you see him approaching his target. His hand stops right at the thick patch of hair and he softly runs his fingers through the coarse thicket. You gasp as you feel his fingers trail lower, lower.
When he first touches you there, your knees buckle, and he catches you with a soft laugh as you close your eyes in pleasure. The throbbing, somewhat painful feeling was relieved instantly at his touch, and you melted into the feeling. He once again brings his hand back into position as he rubs and massages every place perfectly. As he reaches that bundle of nerves, a flash of white appears to cross your vision and you almost scream your feeling of bliss. You moan into him as he circles your entrance. It's an odd feeling of needing to be filled and you suddenly become aware of the emptiness you feel without him there.
You release a loud moan as a finger finally enters you, the odd feeling of tightness but not discomfort surging through your body as you try to take in everything. He whispers your name as he delves deeper and moves, eventually adding more fingers as you're so slick.
You can feel an odd tightness in your stomach, and he withdraws his hand to look you deeply in the eyes, your body in full surrender to his touch.
"Brienne, do you trust me?" He whispers gently to you.
You know what he means and you want it too.
"I trust you, Jaime." You seductively state as you look into his eyes with nothing but love.
He kisses you lovingly on the forehead and then takes you close to him.
"I don't want to hurt you, but it won't last more than a second." He apologetically murmurs as he takes hold of his member and aligns it with you. He's holding you to where you're straddling him, arms wrapped around his neck as he supports your lower half.
You nod in knowing and he looks to you one last time.
"Are you ready?" He asks, voice full of concern but excitement.
"Yes, I've been ready for a long time." You add with a smile that he easily returns.
You hold onto him as he slightly drops your weight onto him.
You immediately feel a small reading of muscle and you release a cry, tears forming from the sharp pain. Soon, your body accommodates and you envelop him entirely, stretching to feel and hold all of him.
Jaime immediately stops and recognizes your pain, holding you close to him.
"Brienne? Are you alright?" He fearfully asks.
You release a small laugh as you feel the same of feeling of newness and discomfort turn to pleasure.
"I'm fine." You soothe him, as he takes his bandaged wrist and wipes the small tears from your cheeks. The sweet gesture is all the motivation you need to continue.
You buck your hips upward to meet his thrust, creating an entirely new feeling of pleasure as he releases small grunts. Your nails dig into his back as you ride, your whole body in tune to his.
You can feel the tightness in your stomach forming again as you call each others' names.
"Jaime... Jaime... I... oh gods!" You can't even complete your sentence before the flash of lightning crosses your vision once more, and your body tenses in a very pleasurable way. It feels like every cell in your body is whole and acting together. You feel his hand sneak low once again as he caresses that same bundle of nerves that sent you nearly falling earlier.
You feel the tightness spread across your body and suddenly you are hit with a flurry of pleasure, your body tightening around him as you feel yourself come undone wrapped around him. You call out his name desperately and clutch him to you as you feel your spamming body take control.
He calls your name as he joins you, and you feel a warmth in your body as he unravels, closing his eyes in complete pleasure.
When you both come down from that high, you are wrapped in each other's arms, sweat glistening on your bodies with a flush of heat on your faces. You're both panting with pleasure as he sits down, still holding you in a straddle on top of him as he rests and catches his breath.
"I'd say that qualifies as a truce." He confidently chimes in, and you gently swat him on the chest as he fakes being injured.
"Ow! I thought we had a truce!" He feigns innocence as you place a gentle kiss on his lips once more.
"I meant what I said, Jaime. About trusting you." You calmly tell him as he brings his left hand up to move damp strands of hair sticking to your forehead behind your ear.
"And I meant everything I said, Brienne."
You have a feeling that the journey now, wherever it might take you, will be much better. A weight has been lifted, and you sigh with relief. You collapse on top of him, gently nuzzling your face into his neck as he rubs small circles on your back.
You fall asleep in the arms of the man you love.