Plane.

Rose

 He walks me to my designated seat and looks at the seat on his ticket. He frowns looking down at his ticket realizing that he wasn’t placed next to me. I smirk and relax into my seat. At least I won’t have to sit next to him. I look over to the man next to the window. He was old and creepy to say the least. He was eyeing up my chest. That’s when I realized what I was wearing. My skirt was designed to have a slit down the side so my legs were able to easily be seen by the purvey man. Not to mention my belly was also completely exposed. Harry growls and grabs my arm pulling me up and dragging me to the bathroom. He takes my bag from me sifting through it he pulls out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top I packed.

 “Change please.” He says handing the clothes over to me. I roll my eyes taking the cloths from him and closing the door. “Don’t you dare lock it.” He warns me. I pull my hand back and start undressing. I don’t understand. Why did he get on the plane? Why didn’t he just try and take me home? Lord knows I probably couldn’t have stopped him. My biggest question though is to why he had to call me his girlfriend? He could have just acted like we were close friends. I finish getting dressed and open the door to see Harry talking to an air hostess.

 “Oh no dear, that’s no problem! We will not stand for that, I’ll remove him immediately!” The woman says running down the aisle and pulling the man out of his seat and off the plane before she closes the door. She shuffles back to us and smiles at Harry. “You may take his seat and join your fiancé.” She says smiling at me. Great, I’ve been promoted to his fiancé! I roll my eyes walking away from the two as they continue talking. I take the window seat since the old man was gone now. I set my bag down in my lap and look around. This is my first time on a plane so I’m really excited. And I’m actually kinda happy Harry’s with me. Not possessive Harry but the Harry that held me earlier. The boy who made me warm inside.

 “Miss? You need to put your bag in the overhead compartment please.” A different hostess told me pointing to my bag.

 “Oh, yes. I’m sorry, I forgot.” I say standing up and taking my bag to the cubby above me. I stand up on my tippy toes trying to push it inside. I’m just too short to reach. I stretch up a little bit more and and give it a little shove. Suddenly a hand is placed gently over mine and another lands on my lower back. I look over my shoulder to see Harry smiling down at me.

 “It’s ok Rosie, I got it. Go sit down.” He says gently pushing me towards my seat. I let go and sit down. “Where’s your shoes? You at least need socks!” He chuckles pulling the bag back down. He shuffles trough the bag until he finds a sock ball. He laughs unrolling them and pushes one on my foot. “I can’t believe you fold your socks like this. No one I know dose that but you.” He grins putting the other on.

“I could have done that myself.” I huff as he closes my bag up and puts it back in the ‘overhead compartment’.

 “Yes that’s true,” He sits back down and places my feet in his lap so my backs against the window. “But then I wouldn’t be able to do this!” He says attacking my feet in tickles. I gasp and laugh harder than I ever have before. He’s always known I hate people looking or touching my feet, and this is why. I even let out a little snort causing him to stop and just stare at me his jaw dropped in a large grin.

 “Did you just snort?” He asks. I cover my face and shake my head. “You snorted!” He laughs trying to pinch my cheeks. I try to hide my red cheeks, but he pulls my hands back. “Awe Rosie don’t be like that!” He says when I push him away. I turn and silently rage inside my head about how rude he is. “Now don’t pout love, I was just playing.” He chuckles reaching for me but I slap his hand away. He frowns and pushes a hand through his hair. “I’m sorry ok? I was just playing with you. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”

 “But you did.” I sniffle looking up at him through watery eyes. He sighs smiling down at me.

 “You’re adorable you know that?” I sniffle and look back down. “I think your perfect, even your little snort.” He pulls me in for a hug, and kisses my forehead. “Well now comes the fun part, takeoff!” I look up at him confused. “We have to take off to get anywhere, the plane will drive really fast down this strip then take off and start flying. Then we have a very, very long ride all way to America,” He explains.

 “Well I wish I could have taken this trip with my friends not you.” I say turning away from him. He huffs and takes my chin in his hand, and gently turns my face to him.

 “I need to tell you something very important. And you need to listen carefully. Ok?” I nod and he smiles softly. “We’re going to America with you for two reasons. One, you need protection. And two, your no longer safe here.”

 “What do you mean? We’ve lived here forever and I’ve always been safe.” I ask.

 “Since you had your little outing today,” He frowns at me. “They know where we live. They have people hiding out in the house. They were waiting for us to get home, and then they were gonna take you away. Apparently they’ve know where we were for a month or so now. But they were waiting for the right moment to take you.” He looked down sighing. “But there’s something else…”He trails off.

“What? What is it Harry? Is Arron ok?” I gasp. “Did they get Arron!?” If they got Aaron I don’t know what I would do! He may treat me like a child but he’s the only family I have. Every night when he got home from work we’d sit on my bed and he’d tell about his day and we’d play a board game or watch Kill Bill. He hated that movie but he watched it with me anyway. Sometimes we’d watch Harry Potter or Doctor Who marathons. We’d stay up till three in the morning on his days off just watching movies and playing games.

 “No he’s not with them,” Harry says reassuring me. “But you wont be seeing him for a while.” Harry says grabing my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.

 “He’s in prison.”