New York City.

Rose.

 “Welcome to New York City.” The pilot’s loud voice fills the awkward silence between me and Harry. I sit up and scoot off his lap, moving to the window. I look out, we’re still flying but I can see the grand city that is New York. The buildings stand tall and enormous, on the beautiful morning skyline. The bridges scattered along the shores connecting the two sides of New York and New Jersey. We fly over the city towards the landing strip, the plane slowly descending down onto the strip sending my heart into my throat. I did it! I made it! This is all I’ve ever dreamed of, to go out and live and now I’ve made it. All the way to the concrete jungle where dreams are made. I can’t even think about what I just did to Harry because I’m so proud of myself. It only took a day! One day to go from the O2 to America. I turn to Harry and grin from ear to ear.

 “I made it! I did it Harry!” I say practically bouncing up and down in my seat. “My dreams are coming true, I still have a very long list but this is amazing!” I screech attacking him in a hug. I don’t want it to be awkward, so I’m just going to act like it didn’t happen. I giggle at his face, he’s blushing like mad and has a small grin as well. He recovers and clears his throat looking down at me.

 He asks unbuckling mine and his seat belts. The rest of the passengers do the same.  He has a small little scowl on his face.

 “I’m not sure- wait there’s Nathan!” I move past Harry to where Nathan stands grinning at me. “Nathan!” I yell running into his arms, his belly like a big cushion. He chuckles wrapping his arms around me. He’s kinda like an uncle to me now.

 “Hey darlin’ glad you could make it!  What took you so long? Where did ya’ go?” He asks pulling me back and looking me over checking for injuries. I laugh and turn to Harry who is glaring at Nathan he grabs my hand pulling me back towards him. I roll my eyes and smile at Nathan.

 “This is Harry, the answer to all your questions.” We laugh at my little joke and Harry just huffs and pulls my bag down from the cubby. Nathan leads us off the now empty plane and we walk off the plane and out the terminal. Harry looks over at me and very subtly takes my hand. I think about pulling my hand away but instead I squeeze his hand. I have no clue what’s going on between us, but I really like it. I smile up at Harry and he grins down at me. We walk out the door to see the boys, Dede, Amara and Gerome. Howie and Luna stayed in London to visit with family. Apparently they hadn’t been home in over ten years. The boy’s eyes almost immediately find Harry and I’s hands still clasped tightly together. Their jaws dropping and their eyes practically bulging out of their eye sockets. Dede is giving me a look that says, ‘what-aren’t-you-telling-me?’

 “We should make our way out now, the limo should be waiting.” Gerome smiles at us. I smile back at him and go to start walking but I’m stopped by Harry pulling me back. He scowls at me and pushes me over to the boys. I roll my eyes at him again, but walk over to them. Niall dose his silly run and jump and wraps his arms around me swinging me in a circle.

 “Awe, wittle Rosie I missed you!” He says squishing my cheeks making me have fishy lips. “You’re a clever one aren’t you? Had us all fooled!” He grins laughing like a maniac at my face. I roll my eyes and turn around to see Harry talking to Nathan and the others in hushed voices. Dede turns to me and narrows her eyes at me, then turns back to Harry. Next thing I know Liam’s got his arms around me and is hugging me softly, comforting me.

 “Niall, you’re a very dangerous hugger.” Liam scolds. I smile at him gratefully and he smiles back. “You are absolutely crazy.” He tells me grinning ear to ear. I blush and move on to Louis who is glaring at me.

 “You’re so lucky they didn’t get to you before we could.” His expression softens and he also hugs me. What is this? I saw them two days ago? “I’m happy you’re safe, don’t pull something like that again.” He wags his finger in my face. I roll my eyes and am surprised by a bone crushing hug from behind me.

 “Oh why hello Zayn. I missed you too.” I wheeze. He laughs and lifts me up onto his back, giving me a piggy back ride. Honestly, they treat me like a child sometimes. Not that I mind a piggy back ride…

 “We’re ready when you fools are.” Harry glares at us messing around. We start walking through the airport me still on his back. Harry doesn’t really look pleased but I think he lets us continue since it’s just Zayn. I smile down at him and we eventually find are way outside where a limo is waiting for us. Zayn scoops me off his back and literally tosses me into the limo. Like a doll. I land on something soft and open my eyes to see Amara giggling at me.

 “Enjoying the view?” She winks at me. I laugh and wink back.

 “Well it is a pretty fine view.” I say sitting up so Dede can sit next to me, Nathan scooting in next to her. Gerome is sitting next to Liam and they seem to be deep into conversation about some band they both like. Zayn and Harry are talking about security and how they’re going to protect me at the concerts. Then I notice Niall sitting on the floor leaning up against the side of the couch, even though there’s plenty of room for him to sit. I look around the large Limo and notice an ice bucket holding a fancy bottle of champagne. I stand up instantly catching Harry’s attention. I pull the Bottle out and push the cork out sending it flying, it hits the roof before it hits Niall on the head.

 “Ey! Watch it Rose!” He laughs. I giggle and glance at Harry who’s scowling at me. I roll my eyes and pour a glass for each of us handing them each out. I place the bottle back in the ice and hold my glass up, everyone following suit.

 “To New York! The city where dreams come true! Let’s live while were young, well most of us.” I giggle at Nathan who scowls playfully at me. “Thank you, for making this the best two days of my life. I lift my glass and we clink glasses, a ‘cheers’ echoing through the limo. Harry takes my hand and pulls me over to him, taking my glass from my hand.

 “Please do not get out of control. One glass that’s it.” I frown and nod. “Thank you. Tonight you can have another.” I smile and hug him tight making him chuckle softly. I take my glass from him and he wraps a long arm around my waist. He smiles at me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. “Come.” He says pulling me up. I look at him confused until he pulls a panel in the roof back and the sounds of New York fill my ears. He sticks his head out and leaves a small spot for me to come up. I take a deep breath and stand up looking out over the city.

 Wow.