The truth.

Rose

I'm currently siting in a dressing room behind a gigantic stage. I now know the girls as DeDe, Amara and Luna. They were all vary sweet and taught me how to correctly were the jingle skirt. And the guys I had met are Nathan, Gerome and Howie. Gerome had a big belly and short thick dreads. And Howie was real skinny and tall with long thin dreads that slapped people around him when he danced with Luna his girlfriend. She had short light brown hair styled into an afro. And Amara had shaved her hair for her mother who had recently died from cancer. And DeDe was Nathan's daughter, They started this Rasta band but their lead singer got greedy and she took all the money and left. They were going to cancel the concert but then they met me. So they asked me to perform with them. You'd have to be crazy to say no to performing in the O2 arena! They said they need a singer and that I was perfect. So tomorrow I'm flying to California with them. I wanted to get to know him more but it wasn't meant to be I guess. Des left after he got a call he didn't even say bye witch was odd but maybe he left to get tickets for the concert.

"New Soul are you sure you wanna come with us? You don't need to." DeDe pulls me from my thoughts. She had her arm around my shoulder while we lounged on the couch. I turn and smile at her.

"I always said that if I ran away I'd wouldn't let another moment slip away," I smile at her as I stand and shake my bum in the jingle skirt. "I've never had so much fun in my life!" I smile as I pull them all up and the guys start beating on the drums and we dance and sing until the concert is about to start.

"Ok come here," Nathan smiles as he pulls us all together with his long arms. "We're a family. Those people out there are our family too. Were  gonna go out der and do exactly what we did at da park when we met New Soul," he grins over at me. "Were gonna make people happy!" He jumps up and we all do a giant group hug.  He leads us out of the dressing room and down the hall. There isn't a nervous bone in my body. I've always wanted to do this. To get out of that house and let life lead me. We turn the corner and I can see from the side of the stage all the people chanting. Wait a second are they..?

Harry

Rose has been gone since this morning and me and the boys have been looking all over London for the little Houdini. We got a tip from a friend on the north side that she was performing with a Rasta band at the O2 arena. She has done more with her life in one day than most people do in a lifetime. But I'm beyond pissed. I thought she was just gonna try and get out the front door but oh no she apparently is a fucking genius that can figure out how to sneak out of a- I don't even know. She gives me a damn headache. But now me, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are siting with a bunch of hippie's that all smell  like feet and weed.

 The crowd starts chanting 'New Soul'. Who's that? The name of the band? I look up to see a five or six Rasta people run out and  a girl turns and pulls another girl out of the shadows. Rose. She's wearing a green skirt with little metal beads that jingle and a crop top that's covered in jingles too. The other girls are wearing the same but in different colors. Her smile is huge as she look's out over the crowd of dancing, jumping hippie people. She is so dead.

"Elloooo O2 how you doin' tonight?!" An old man asks the people and he laughs when the crowd goes crazy. "Are family expanded today as you can see" he laughs and points to rose who just fell down knocking over a mic. Of course. Rose stands back up and walks to the man, blushing. He pats her on the back walking over to a steal drum.

"Hi I'm New Soul!" she giggles into the mic. New soul? "This song is called 'One Love' by Mr. Marley himself!"  The guitar and drums start up. Rose turns to the girls as they start moving their hips slowly to the music Rose closes her eyes and smiles as she follows along with girls. Whoa. She looks like a goddess. She starts singing and the crowd quiets down.

"One Love! One Heart!

Let's get together and feel all right.

Hear the children crying' One love!

 Hear the children cryin'One Heart! 

Sayin': give thanks and praise

To the Lord and I will feel all right;

Sayin': let's get together

And feel all right.

Wo wo-wo wo-wo! "

Rose's voice was soft and powerful there was pain laced into her voice as well. Her voice filled the arena and everyone sang along with her. It was like she had a power over everyone. I couldn't help but smile stupidly at her. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've always loved her since she came to our house thirteen years ago. She captivates me, she's the only person I've ever loved. I had to beg Aaron to let me be her bodyguard. I want to hold her in my arms forever and never let anyone touch her. She's my everything.

"Give thanks and praise to the Lord

And I will feel all right;

Let's get together and feel all right.

Give thanks and praise to the Lord

And I will feel all right;

Let's get together and feel all right!"

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she sang the rest of the song and danced in that god-damn skirt that in my opinion showed way too much skin. I didn't want all these hippies looking at her. She looked happier than I've ever seen her. But she is so dead when this is over. She looks out over the crowd and smiles. She spun in a circle a few times. Then all of a sudden she dropped like to the ground and didn't move.

Shit.

__________________

please I beg of you don't hurt me :/  sorry for the short and late update and yes this is vary chessy but whatever I love cheese :p

*1st TIME EDITED*

Song of the chappie- I can tell that were going to be friends: The white stripes

look it up I love it so much :) not

bye cuppycakes :*