You Can't Help Who You Fall For & Age Is Overrated!

Riker's POV...

"Riker!" I hear someone scream up the stairs waking me up, it sounded like someone was being murder,  omg I think one of my siblings are hurt.

I throw myself harshly out of bed and run to the stairs "we are going surf come on" Rocky say I stop mid run on the middle of the stairs "you screamed me like that just to tell me we are going surfing? I thought someone was getting murder" I say a little annoyed at my brother.

I turn around and go back upstairs to get ready, I put on my Captain America top and a pair of shorts and my louder converses and then grab my wetsuit and go down stairs "you going with bed hair?" Ryland says looking at my hair, it's gonna get a mess anyway from the water, but I grab a brush and give it a quick brush over.

"whos car are we going in?" I ask as I start making my way outside to grab the surfboards "yours" Rocky announces, then I thought I was a bit stupid for asking that question my car was the only car that would carry the surfboards.

I carry on out the back door and go to the shed and open the door before seeing something with the corner of my eye, I look and notice it was Ross he had his top up looking at his stomach "yes Ross you have abs don't rub it in" I joke pretending to try and cover my stomach.

he looks and me and laughs "no its not that" he say putting his top down and I open the shed door and look at him "what then?" I say "do you think I am putting on weight?" he asks pulling his top up again. I grab a basketball and throw it off him "no you are prefect and of anything you are getting abs you are developing an eight pack" I said winking at him and he laughs.

Ross passes the ball back to me so I can put it back and I grab two surfboards and pass them to Ross before noticing something "where's Del and Mom and Dad?" I ask him "Dad is at work and Mom and Delly are at Yoga" he says and I grab another two surfboards just as Ryland comes out.

"Ry grab these please" I ask polietly and comes and takes them and I lock the shed then we go to the door "if you grab your car keys that would be a great help" Rocky said to me and I facepalm myself then run and get them and jingle them at the boys as we leave the house, I unlocked my car and pass the bag to Rocky with all our stuff in so they can loads my car as I lock the house door.

"Rike how do we put these on your roof rack?" I hear Ryland say as him and Ross are examining both my car roof and the boards they are holding, I come over and grab a surfboard and place it on the roof of my car "place them on top of the other and tie them down" I say to them both holding up some rope, they both so as I said then I climb in the car.

I notice nobody else is getting in the car except Ryland who was sat in the back, I open my window to check what they are doing "no I am" I hear Rocky say "what you two arguing about?" I ask them "I want to get in the front today" Ross says to me "you are fighting over who sits in the front really right both in the back with Ryland" I say getting out my car, I both moan.

"fine stop arguing and I will sort this out" I say and grab a quarter out my point "heads or tails" I say looking at Rocky "heads" he says and I throw the coin and grab it and look at it "heads" I announce and Ross sighs "Rocky get in the front Ross in the front of the way back though" I announce and Ross climbs in the back with Ryland and Rocky in the passenger seat and me in the drivers seat and get set off for Huntington Beach.

Ross and Ryland are playing a game of British Soliders in the back of the car where one had to stay completely still the only except was the movement that the car made them do and then the other had to made them laugh. Rocky was texting and singing along to the music that was on the radio and I was trying to focus on the road "can we take the short cut" Rocky asks me the short cut involved a massive dirt track and Rocky was addicted to dirt tracks in my car I nod in defeat and take a sharp right turn instead of carrying straight on "ouch" I hear Ryland say.