Chapter 13

"Professor, we must talk to you!" Draco says as we run the stairs to her office. Right after the firecracker, we 'showered' and got dressed. We needed to talk to her.

She smiles "Oh, mister Potter, mister Malfoy! What can I do for you two, this late at night?" she places a book on her desk.

"Professor, I've been seeing weird things in the paintings, and tonight, a firecracker went off, right next to us." I blurt out.

"Oh." She takes a seat at her desk and sighs "What exactly have you been seeing in the paintings?"

"Well, first, I saw two letters covering the whole thing. FW." I say "Then I saw a few wizards shoving something out of their frame. They said something about 'Get out of our frame, newbie'."

She sighs and frowns "FW?" I nod "There are certain ghosts, that can pass through paintings, but they have to have a part of them tied in this world." she continues "For example, a mirror image or a donated kidney."

She turns to a book of records "This book, is everyone who has died here at Hogwarts." she flips to a certain page "Now, who do you know that's quite the jokester?"

I frown "George Weasley."

"Yes, but thank harder. What did George change that made this trickster, suddenly jump to getting attention?"

"He dyed his hair." Draco says, before realizing something "You're saying that this ghost is Fred Weasley?"

She nods "And he needs his own frame." she sighs "Ghosts can stay in this world, if they choose, but they stay in the place they died." she closes her book "He can leave if he has his own frame."

~

"Draco, we can't tell Ron, or Ginny." I say, as I sit the massive frame down. The background is quite nice. It's of the burrow, so Fred can walk around if he wants. You can also see outside, so he can do whatever he wants... except leave.

"Why not?" Draco asks "Ron and Ginny would love this." he insures, not really thinking that it, I guess.

"What if we don't find him?" I ask "What if we get their hopes up and we don't?" I frown "They'd be crushed!"

He sighs "Yeah, I suppose you're right..." the clock chimes 7am and he smiles weakly "Let's go breakfast."

I sigh and follow him out of the Room of Requirement, after covering up the paint that should hold the dead Weasley twin.

~

"Why didn't you came back to the common room, last night?" Ron asks, as I sit in front of him.

I shake my head and groan "Had a crazy night..." Ron gives me a disgusted look and I sigh "Not all of it was sex.... but what part of it, I guess..."

Blaise walks past and runs his hand on my shoulder "Hey, Harry, how are you today?" As nicely as possible, I shrug him off.

"In fine... but Draco and I have decided, we won't be needing your services again." I smirk at his disappointed features "It has nothing to do with you... but of us." I shrug "It's just not the type of couple we are."

He nods "I understand... goodbye, then."

"Bye." I smile as he walks away. I look back at Draco who is walking up. He sits next to me and I sigh "Just cut Blaise off."

He lays his head on my shoulder and yawns "Thanks, Harry." He scuffs "It was a nice surprise... but I didn't enjoy it like I did when I was single."

I smirk "Oh, so you had a few of those, then?" he nods and I scuff "Protected, right?" he nods and lays against me, lazily "Sleepy?" he nods "Okay, you can take a nap." head snores softly, almost instantly.

"Bloody hell was that about?" Ron asks, confused. Hermione groans and leans against Ron, whispering something, before Ron hisses "You had a bloody three way with Zabini?" I shrug and he bats his eyes, blushing "I'm guessing it was awful?"

"It was more than awful!" I hiss "Draco hated it and I was in my head the whole time..." I frown "It... it was disgusting."

"Well, what happened?" Hermione asks, staring down at a book "Give us every last detail."

I blush "Well, Blaise gave Draco a blow job... then we made a sex wall... which is when three guys are standing and the middle person is screwing himself and the person in front of him... then we Eiffel Towered... which is when one guy is getting screwed in his bum and in the mouth... then the person who bottom tapped out and Blaise finished on the other..."

Hermione sighs "Is Blaise a top or bottom?"

I sigh "A top..."

"During the sex wall, the order went Blaise, Draco, Harry. Harry was in front. During the Eiffel Tower, Draco bottomed, Blaise was in his arse and Harry was in his mouth. But Blaise and Harry didn't make out. Draco tapped out and Blaise and Harry screwed until Blaise finished." she doesn't even look up from her book "I'm right, aren't I?"

I nod and blush "Well, at least on that part..." Ron stares at me in amazement and I sigh "What?"

"Well, did you....." he cuts himself off.

I sigh "No, I was flacid the whole time..." I clear my throat and blush "The only reason I could preform, last night, is because my body reactes differently around Draco."

I look at him. His lips are parted and he snorts softly. I smirk and move him, so he lays in my arms. He yawns "No mister unicorn, I don't have any apples."

I look up at Ron and Hermione, as we laugh. I turn back to Draco "Well, do you have any pancakes?"

He makes a cute little noise, because sinking back to sleep "What is that supposed to mean? You're body acts differently, how?" Ron asks, biting into a muffin.

Hermione sighs "You know how your body reacts when you see a hot chick?" she barely looks up.

"Or how I feel when I see you in your knickers?" Ron smiles weakly "Yeah, I in what you're talking about."

Hermione sighs "Well, I'm guessing Harry get rectal dilation along with violent penial twitchings."

I blush and nod. Ron groans "Come on guys, speak English." he never gets medical terminology.

Hermione sighs "His cock twitches and his arse opens and closed, like it's breathing." she turns back to her book.

Ron looks at me, awkwardly "Everytime he's around?" I nod, blushing "Right now?" I sigh and blush. He pushes his food away "I'm done."