Chapter 2

"Potter." Draco whispers, ducking into the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. I passed him a note in potions to met me here, instead of the Quidditch bleachers. I knew that Ron and Hermione would follow me out. So, I left early and made sure they didn't follow.

I smile, weakly "What did you want to talk about, Malfoy?" I sit on top of a desk, legs dangling off the edge, arms crossed.

Malfoy smiles "I just wondered if you, just, want to, kinda, I don't know if you like to, possibly, maybe..." he blushes at me.

I smile and chuckle at his sudden awkwardness "Breathe and spit it out." he nods and I pat his back.

He breathes in a big breath and blurts out "I want to fuck you." he seems disappointed with himself.

I sigh and smile "Okay then." and with that, I let him fuck me against a table, not really minding it, oven if it hurt my heart a little.

~

I wince as I walk into the Gryffindor common room. It's fairly hard to walk and the lights are on. As the clock declares it 11pm, I find Ron and Hermione standing by the fireplace "Where have you been?" Hermione asks, crossing her arms.

I shrug "I was with someone, alright?" a tear slips down my cheek and I sigh. After we fucked, Malfoy and I laid on a table, talking about shit that happened during and after the war. Malfoy told me that Voldemort stayed in the manor, so he hardly left his room. If he did, he would probably get a Crucio curse to the chest. He also told me that his mum was in Russia and his father is nowhere to be found. I told him about the Dursley's.

He was so gentle and caring when we were talking. He held me close when I explained the times Dudley would give me swirllies or when Petunia shaved my head or the times I was locked in the tini closet under the stairs, with no room to stand or walk; sometimes all week. I must say, something has changed inside Malfoy. He showered vulnerability. And then he pretty much wants to be a fuck buddy.

Hermione sighs "What's wrong?" she asks, worried by the tears on my face "Why didn't you go to the Quidditch field?"

I shrug "I just don't know." I sit on the couch and groan "First, we hook up, then we talk about emotional shite, then they just wanna be fuck buds!" I throw myself into a pillow and scream.

Hermione sits beside me "Well, what did you tell her?" she sighs and rub my back with small circles.

I shrug and whine "I didn't say anything. I don't want to lose them by saying I want to be more than a fuck bud."

Hermione sighs and wipes my face, as Ron sits in front of me. "Well, we really can't help until we know who it is." Ron sighs.

I shake my head "You guys won't like it." I sit with my legs crossed and wipe my tears "Hermione might understand, but Ron, you'll be pissed."

Ron scuffles "I'm your best mate! Why would I be pissed with you?" he smirks "It's not like your seeing a block!"

I scuff and stand "I'm going to bed." I sigh as I start the walk around the couch, but Ginny walks down the stairs, so I opt on staying downstairs.

Hermione sighs "Just tell us who it is!" she stares at me in puzzlement. I shake my head and she grabs my shoulder "Twice today, you've gotten laid and you have two hickeys!"

Ginny walks over and asks Hermione "Still trying to find out which Slytherin bitch he cheated on me with?" Hermione nods and Ginny sighs "Yeah, I'd still like to know."

I hiss "You won't find out, okay?" she looks at me in worry "Gin, I'm sorry I cheated on you, but I'm not sorry for cheating on you with this person." I sigh and face palm "It's just a thing that's been happening since the end of the war and I don't even know what it is yet." I rub my eyes and stare at them all "Honestly, it's actually been happening since first year, but I didn't actually think about it, until the past months."

Hermione gasps "It's an seventh year!" she smirks "If it's been happening since first year, then you had to meet her then!" she gasps "Is it Parkinson?"

I scrunch my nose "Pansy Parkinson?" Hermione nods and I scuff, shaking my head "I'm not into her type, okay?"

Ginny shifts uncomfortablely "Then what is your type, Harry?" she frowns "Because I used to think it was me."

I chuckle and rub my eyes with my fingertips "Guys, I'm not telling you, alright? Your only going to pester me further."

Ginny frowns and looks at her brother "Do you mind giving Harry and I a second?" Then she looks to Hermione.

Ron scrunches his nose "No. Whatever you're going to do, I'm going to see." he shifts and gets more comfortable.

Ginny sighs "Fine." before walking closer to me and straddling me. She grabs my hair and kisses me roughly.

I don't kiss, or touch, back. As she pulls away from me, worry spreads across her face. She slides her hand down my chest, but I grab her wrist, before it grabs my dick. I sigh and stare her in the eye "Ginevra, I'm not turned on, so stop trying." I lick my lips "I'd rather be a fuck buddy with them, than let myself between your legs again." and with that, I move her off of me and go to bed.