What would you do?

--
A/N
Tom works for another Army that captured Tord, Tom is sent in to question him about what he would do if he had certain choices.
Tord was on a walk before he got captured so he isn't in some fancy getup.
--

≪『Tom』≫

Why did I have to be sent to do this job, I know I normally do it. This is different though, I actually know the person I'm talking to. I grabbed a clipboard off the counter, went into the hallway, and started heading towards the room. I checked over all the questions on the clipboard, really they want a personality test done to him? As I walked down the hallway I heard random bits of a chat being had by fellow soldiers.

"Did you see that Red Leader?"

"Yeah, who knew a male could look so adorable~"

"He probably makes the cutest noises~.."

I shot a questionable glance over at them, they noticed and became quiet instantly. I sighed and continued down the hall until I cut off and went into the 'captured wing'. I noticed a few soldiers staring into a specific cell, I stopped behind them. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, I watched them for a few seconds. I heard one suddenly yelp, I raises my eyebrow, I heard that same one growl. "You Little Fuck! You Bit Me!!" I heard a quiet huff, then an almost honey like accent. "I said I would if you got to close.. Did you take my warning.. No, so that's your fault, Hun"

I let out a forced sigh, I cleared my throat which got everyone's attention. Everyone became quiet, I looked at all of them "Get back to your posts." They all scrambled to get out of my sight, I watched them all go away. Once the last one left I finally looked in the cell, I felt my face heat up slightly. In the cell was Tord, wearing a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and a blue flower crown. He had his back on the ground and his legs on the wall, crossed at the ankle. He stared at me as I got closer to the cell, I felt his gaze go over my entire body.

I raised the clipboard, he sighed and looked up at my face "I'm gonna have to answer truthfully, right?" I nodded. "Let me guess this as well.. Personality test, some shit like that?" I nodded again. He sat up and scooted closer to the cell bars "Let's get this over with I guess..". I tilted my head "Just curious, have you been captured before?". He chuckled and nodded "Yep, one of the more fucked up perks of being a military leader..". I leaned against the wall and looked down at the clipboard. "First question, What would you do if your friends were in front of you?"

He chuckled "Don't got any, if I did I'd probably shoot them.." I silently growled at him. "Parents?" He crossed his legs and put his hands in front of where is crotch is at "They're already dead..". I shifted slightly "A person you care for?" he smiled and looked down, I raised my eyebrow. "I'd say "Goodbye", because I know since their so important to me.. Something is bound to take them away.." I furrowed my eyebrows. "A person you hate?" He smirked "I'd ask "How are you today", because I would know that since I dislike them, they're always going to be there.."

"A person who likes you?" he stood up and leaned his shoulder against the wall. "I'd kindly tell them to "fuck off" for even thinking I had feelings I wanted to share with them in the first place.." I glanced down at the clipboard for the next one, I had to double check what I was about to say. "A person you love?" He glanced towards the ground ". . . . ." I narrowed my 'eyes' "Answer the question." He grabbed the blue flower crown on his head and started to screw with one of the flowers. ".....I can't.. Not that one at least.." I tilted my head "Why would that be?"

He smiled down at the flower crown "You can't ask a person, who has never loved, what they would do with someone they love.." I forced a sigh. "Oh come on, you have to of loved at least one person in your life!" He glanced up at me then back at the flower crown. "Nope.. Never have.. Possibly never will.. Although there was one.." I tilted my head. "Who was that one?" He stared at the flower crown in his hands, he leaned his back against the wall, and put it back on. "Eyes of the purest and deepest midnight black.. Hair that stuck up in an almost unholy manner.. And an unbelievable amount of passion to kill me.."

I felt a bit of pain shoot through my chest "Damn, that's just sad.." He glanced over at me and shrugged. "I've learned to just live with the fact that he will probably- scratch that- definitely keep hating me until they or myself die.." I felt another shot through my chest. "I never thought that.." He finished my Sentence "That the leader of an entire Army, the Red Army mind you, could be so deep with just a few of the words, his words, that came out of his mouth.." I was about to add something, but then stopped "Yeah.. Oh yeah by the way.. That's pretty much all of it.."

He glanced over at me "So.. Can I go to sleep now or what?" I blanked on what he said for a second "Oh, uh.. Yeah.." I walked back down the hallway and to the room I was in before.

The words kept repeating inside of my head..

"He Loved Me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count; 973

This might become an actual story.. Just saying..