Vampires

He kissed away my tear. That was my last tear, I wasn't going to cry after that. "Dean-" he grabbed me and laid me on one of the motel beds, "Take a nap." I smiled and grabbed his hand that was next to me on the bed, "Can you lay with me?" Oh god, I can't believe I asked him that. I didn't ask him for romantic reasons, only for comfort. Even though the thought of Dean in bed with me threw my mind in a blender, his answer is what started the blender, "Sure," my mind has now been juiced...
He kicked off his shoes and stripped off his jacket, he climbed in bed with me. He laid with me, his chest against my back and arms around my waist. After sitting in silence I felt like I was going to cry again, the thought of killing my parents was horrific. I held in the tears, then I heard Dean whisper in my ear, "Go to sleep."
I quickly fell to sleep.

I woke up feeling warmth on my back and sides. I turned and saw that Dean was asleep, still wrapped around me. I smiled to myself, remembering him cheering me up. I didn't dare sit up so I looked around and saw Sam sitting on the other bed. Sam looked at me, hearing the bed move, "Hi Sammy." Sam smiled, and rolled his eyes because of the Sammy part, "Hi, and you seem to be comfy." I turned beet red, "Nothing happened." "Well clearly something did." "Nothing sexual!" I whisper yelled. "Of course, but I  honestly think it's going to happen anyway." I held in my breath, "No, he doesn't like me like that. He is doing this outta pity." Sam sighed, "If that's what you want to think." I grabbed my phone from my pocket, I slept in my jeans, it said 4:30. "Oh shit, are we staying here? We should get going if not."
Sam nodded, "Yea, I was just waiting for you guys to wake up. You both look so peaceful when your sleeping."
Dean started stirring, "Time to go?"
I smiled and enjoyed the last few minutes of him having his arms around me, "yep." I said popping the p.
He looked at me and smiled, "Alright let's go."

We got to St. Louis, I held in my thoughts, there was no way I was going to cry. We made it to the house. Sam and Dean put their stuff in a duffle bag and went to their door. I was in the car as my mom opened the door, i could hear them talking. Soon they boys went inside, I wondered where my father was. He as the one who usually opened the door, I pressed my face up to the window, looking for my father. Thoughts ran through my mind, maybe she killed him, or the vamp that turned-
*bang*
The car hood dents in, making me fall onto the floor of the Impala. I kept my mouth shut and stared at the ceiling. I grabbed the gun that always sat under my seat, I cocked it and pointed it at the dent in the roof. It felt like hours as I watched the car roof. I held my breath as I heard a gun shot from the house, just then I also heard Dean and Sam talking and walking back to the car. Just then I saw my father, breaking into the car window, and climbing in. Dean and Sam were running to the car now and pulled out their guns. I hesitated which gave him an opening, I smacked his face with the gun and screamed at the top of my lungs, "IM SORRY!" I shut my eyes. Then I pulled the trigger...

I opened my eyes and saw my father, with a hole in the middle of his head.
"No!"  Tears streamed from my eyes as I started shaking, "NOOO DAD! IM SORRY! I DIDNT WANT TOO!" My shaking was uncontrollable, I held onto the blood covered seats. I could hear Sam and Dean, but I couldn't understand them. I didn't move, I didn't speak, I just sat in the floor of the Impala crying. I don't know how long it's been but all I know is that someone is carrying me and it's dark outside. I felt the cold air hit my face as we entered a motel room. I couldn't see who was carrying me but I knew who it was. Dean had me in his arms while Sam was cleaning the car probably. I gripped onto the front of his shirt, "Dean..."
"Hm?"
"Did I really do that?"
I heard him sigh, "Yea, I'm sorry..."
I was dry and out of tears, Dean set me down on the floor. I slowly walked my way to the bathroom, then closed the door. I turned and saw my face that had tear stains and my eyes were red. My shirt was bloody and my jeans were also. I stripped them off and hopped in the shower. I let the warm water flow down my skin until it was ice cold. I got out and covered myself in a towel, after drying my hair. I peeked my head outside the door and saw Sam asleep and Dean sitting at a table, drinking coffee and looking at his laptop. I realized that when I was asking if HE brought everything, I should have been asking myself. I didn't bring any spare clothes.

"Dean?" His head shot up, "Yea?" "I didnt bring any spare clothes, do you have anything I could wear?" He smiled and dug in his bag, grabbing a Def Leppard shirt, then tossing it too me. I said a quick thanks and closed the door. I grabbed my underwear and slipped them on. I know they were dirty, but I didn't want the shirt to lift up while I was sleeping and me not have underwear on. Then I slipped the oversized tee on. I walked out of the bathroom and too the table Dean sat at. I sighed and sat next to him, "Sure you don't need sleep?" I shook my head, "I don't think I can." He nodded, "I really am sorry about that. We should have stayed with you." "No Dean. There was no way to know." His hand was in a fist on the table, "I should have-" I grabbed his hand quickly, "Dean, I am fine."
He looked at my hand and back up to my face, I realized that he might be
uncomfortable so I took off my hand, "Sorry."
He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand again, it shocked me but I stayed still. Feeling my hand in his.
It was one of the best feelings I could ever feel, his face flashed something, "You don't have to let go. We are family now, you are like a little sister, we are here for you." Okay, mood ruined, I get the family part but I didn't like the thought of being a little sister. I frowned and pulled my hand away, "I think I'm going to try and sleep now."