Again

I heard talking downstairs in the bar, I looked at my clock, 2:58. I sighed and sat up, putting on proper clothes and stuffing my knives in my boot. I opened my door and made my way downstairs. "Shit!" I heard someone hiss. I walked into my bar and saw a figure about to break into Sammy's room, I threw two of my knives at the figure, who quickly dodged them and tackled me. The air got knocked out of me but I quickly elbowed him in the face, he kept his grip on me and I grabbed another one if my knives. Who was this? He didn't have the strength of a vampire or any other monsters I have fought.
This confused me but he wrangled the knife from my hand and had my arms pinned above my head, his legs pinning mine down. I tried to wiggle out, "Stop, keep still. I'm sorry for scaring you but please just let me explain." Oh god, "Dean?!" We seemed to make out each other's features in the dark, he didn't get off me but his grip wasn't as tight. The feelings started rushing back, I wanted to cry. I missed them so much, I missed Dean so much. "Roxanne..." He got off me, I slowly got up, "Seems that you are still practicing." I bit my lip, not talking, I just went behind the counter and grabbed the key to Sam's room. "If you needed a key, you should have looked for it." I gave it to him and started to leave the bar, "See you tomorrow."

As soon as I was in my room I fell to the floor. So many emotions running through me, I walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw broken pieces, I was nothing. I piece of dirt. I turned off my light and crawled back into bed, not finding any sleep.

In the morning I got up and went downstairs, cooking breakfast. The sizzling of the bacon filled my ears. i suddenly couldn't smell the bacon, I could smell alcohol, wood, and smoke. I turned, Dean was standing right behind me. "Dean." "Rox-" "Laura." "What?" "My name is Laura." "But-" "Laurrrr..." I paused for a minute, "Raaaa..." He raised an eyebrow, "My name is Laura." "Laura." I nodded, "Yes, Laura."
He exaggeratedly sighed, "Why Laura?"
I put my hands on my hips, "Why not?"
"It's so plain Jane."
"Exactly, that's the point. When you try to fit in and get as far away from your last life as possible, you tend to choose a plain name. I didn't want to stand out."
He crossed his arms, "So you got a bar/inn, and chose the most in-the-middle-of-nowhere-monster-town to live in?"
I sighed and folded my arms, leaning against the stove, "I kinda missed the hunt."
"Why did you leave then?"
"Why are you asking so many questions? Last time I checked, you didn't care."
He bit his cheek, and looked away, "Fine then, Laura. How long have the vamps been here?"
I was taken aback, "Uh-uhm, about 2 months now. Hunters have been all over this town, looking for them. They come to my bar almost every night."
Dean rolled his eyes, "And you didn't tell them why?"
"Tell them what? I'm just a bartender that keeps her nose in her own business, unless the trouble happens in the bar. I don't care." I turned back to the bacon, "Want some eggs with your bacon?"
"Well-"
My hand knocked down the bacon pan, hot grease flowing down my arm, I jumped away from the stove instantly and I screamed,
"Fuck,oh my god!"
Tears flowed down my face, Dean rushed over, turning off the stove and taking me to the bathroom. He quickly turned on the shower and I threw my arm in the shower, tears streamed down my face. The water washed off the grease and my head rested on the tub. "Shit Rox. Just as clumsy as ever." I could help but smile, "Wow what happened?" We looked over and saw Sam and Cas standing in the bathroom doorway. Sam was still in his nightclothes, baggy sweats and no shirt. Dean let out a little chuckle, "Grease burn." Cas shrugged and walked over, carefully placing his hand on my arm and a warm tingling sensation filled me. My arm stopped stinging and the burns were gone. I thanked Cas and wiped my arm off.

"Damn I just realized how much I've missed such... decent...company." Sam laughed, and walked into the kitchen, cleaning up the mess. I walked in the kitchen, "Saaaaam! I was gonna clean that!" He rolled his eyes, "Least, I could do."  I sighed and helped him, "How have you guys been?" Sam laughed a bit, "As good as we can get." I nodded, then I plated everyone's food. Dean went to start eating but I smacked his hand, "Wha-?" "Wait for everyone to have their food!" He rolled his eyes and we started eating once everyone was ready.

~time skip~

"Winchester! Leave my ladies alone!" He turned away from his newly found prey sitting down the bar, "Roxxxxx!" He leaned against the bar as I put my hands on my hips, "Deeeaaannn! I don't want you rubbing these men the wrong way. They won't like you hitting on those girls." He gave me a smartass look, "What do you mean? These guys love-" a man came up behind him and yanked his shoulder back. "Fuck!" Dean almost fell from his chair, the man is a regular here, "Herrion. He is with me, I got him taken care of." The 43 year old looked at me, "This guy bothering you Laur?" I smiled, "No not yet." I laughed until Dean attempted to swing at Herrion, his arm caught by Sam, "Dean! Stop," "but!" I slammed my hand on the table, "Dean, stop." Dean bit back his arguement and sipped his beer. Herrion looked at me and said, "Sorry Miss Laura. I didn't mean to cause any trouble..." He took off his hat and fiddled with it in his hands. I gave him a sweet smile, "Don't worry, you only meant good." Herrion nodded and sat with his friends.
Dean chuckled bitterly, "Into older guys huh?"
I scoffed, and rolled my eyes.
"Well he seemed older to me."
"Who?!"
"Heroin."
"Herrion. Learn to speak, that was no where near Heroin." "Well anyways, he is old."
I crossed my arms, "He is only 6 years older than me!"
He sighed, "Exactly 6. Also, he looks older than..." he looked off as he did the math, "43."
I couldn't help but chuckle and elbow him, he chuckled as well and we started elbowing each other, going into a giggle fit.
He caught both my arms and we looked at each other, laughing. The last of the people in the bar started leaving since it was closing time.

Sam and Cas went to do some research.