V

Go Eun Jung POV

We are now in Hyunjins bed room. Me and Hye Joo are arguing to who first going to the bathroom to change.

" I should go first! i buy tunds of clothes! " Hye Joo snickred.

" Ughhh. If we gonna argue alot, this will never ends. So let's just let Hyunjin decide " I said and we both looked at Hyunjin who is busy playing his phone.

" Hyunjin! " I called and he jumped a little.

" W-what?! " He said confused.

" Who should change first? me or Hye Joo? " I said while my hands are on my waist.

" Hye Joo should go first? " He said and Hye Joo jumped to the bathroom.

" Oppa! why do you want her to change first? " I said with a frown.

" W-well i dont really like her that much so that's why i wanted her to change first " He said while he blushed ( Like the one at the first pic )

" Oh? you don't like her? " I said. Holding my smiles.

" Yeah, can't you imagine her being so clingy...not like you " He said and mumbled the last word but kinda audible and made me blush.

But because i'm an expert i can hide my blush.

" Hyunjin~ what do you think? " Hye Joo opened the bathroom door wearing a denim dress.

" It's nice. Umm Hye Joo? i think your mom called me that you have to go home " Hyunjin made an excuse.

But what for?

" Oh? really? umm okay? see you later " She awkwardly go to the bathroom and changed to her previous clothes and head to Hyunjins bedroom door.

_ _ _ _ _

" Oppa? why did you do that? i didn't even try the clothes i bought! " I said pouting.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

" Aigoo~ don't pout! i have told you that idon't like her and she is siper clingy. That's why i want her to go home! " He laughed and i blushed at his touch.

" Humphh. But at least let me try one " I said with a frown.

" Fine. You can try one. But! not now. Okay? " He said smiling cheekily at me.

" Why? " I said in confusion.

" We're going to the beach tomorrow with the others! " He said excited.

" Oh? Stray Kids Oppa? " I said wide eye.

They are my second Best Friends! I love all of them but not as much as i love Hyunjin.

" OH MY GAD! i can't wait! Oppa your the best! " I said hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and ran down stairs then go home.

_ _ _ _ _

It is 7.30 P.M. and i'm changing to my PJ.

( Pic )

It was the ones i bought in H&M

It was the ones i bought in H&M. I actually still remembered that i kissed Hyunjins cheek by accident. I lay on my bed and wonder.

" I wonder if Hyunjin can sleep? " I said and driffted to sleep.

Hwang Hyunjin POV

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

---End---

Sorry for the shitty chapter guys.