IX

Go Eun Jung POV

It's 8.10 now, me and Hyunjin are watching movies. We changed to our PJ's. Teddy in my arms and we are covered with warm blankets.

( Pic )

( Pic )

" Hyunjin, can i ask you something? " I stare at his eyes and blushed

" Sure. What's up? " He averted his gaze to the movie.

" Why are you wearing a beanie? " Like seriously? who wears a beanie to sleep?

" Because...it's cool? " He said and i giggled.

" Really? you think you look cool with a beanie on? and sleep with it? " I folded my arms to my chest and he nodded.

" Ye...s? " He shrugged and i slapped his shoulder.

" Aaa! that hurts! why is it a big deal anyways? " He frown. Aww so cute!

" 'Cause you look stupid! and stop frowning! " I slapped his shoulder again and he frown even more.

" What ever " He said and continued to watch the movie.

_ _ _ _ _

11.30 P.M.

The movie was good and now i'm kinda sleepy. I looked to my left to see a sleeping Hyunjin. Should i wake him up?

" Oppa~ wake up. Let's sleep at the bed " I shake him with my sleepy body.

" Umm. One more minute mom~ " He frown. Is he a baby that are trap in a beautiful teenage body?

*Sigh* plan B.

I dragged him to my bed cause i can't let him sleep on the couch! it's uncomftrable.

" Hyunjin, fucking move~ " I rolled his body to the other side of my bed and i covered him with a warm balnket. Because i only have one blanket in my room so i have to share mine with Hyunjin.

" Good night, Hyunjin " Not even a second. I then fall asleep.

_ _ _ _ _

I woke up from my deep slumber. I looked at my digital clock and it shows 9.30