X

Go Eun Jung POV

Tuesday morning. The sun hit my eyes when i'm deeply asleep.

" Ughh~ morning already? " I groan. I woke up and stretch a little before getting ready. I curled my hair and put a little bit of make up and i wear my white high knee socks. I grabbed my bag that is at my right side bed. 

I head down stairs and greet my eonnie and Teddy good bye.

" Ahh~ fresh morning air are the best! " I walked to school as always. I don't feel like going to school with Hyunjin because i need to breath.

" Eun Jungie-yah! " I heard someone shouted my name. I looked back to see a jogging Jeongin.

" Oh? Good morning oppa! " I greet him when he's already infront of me.

" Good morning to you too " He panted. I unzip my bagpack and grab my water bottle. I gave him my water and he drank it.

" Thanks " He thanked me and i nod my head. We started walking to school together.

" Jungie-ah. Why are you walking alone? you always walk with Hyunjin hyung " He asked. I nodded my head and answer.

" I wanted to walk alone " I smiled cheekily at him and he nodded.

" But here i am. Disturbing your walks " He chuckled. I laughed at his cuteness.

" Nah. It's cool " I said. We continue walking to school. 

_ _ _ _ _

Soon, we arrived at school. I waved Jeongin good bye and we parted.

" Eun Jung-yah! " i heard a familiar voice. Hyunjin. I stopped my track and he soon are on my side.

" Why did you leave me? " He pouted.

Well that's why my Hyunjin.

" I wanted to walk alone to school. Sorry i left you " I smiled apoligicaly.

" It's fine. But what if there was a robber " He said.

" I walked with Jeongin oppa. He saw me walking to school and we started to walk together " I axplain. He nodded and we arrive at our class. We had 4 class together. That is english, math, history, and bioligy. We walked to our seats. We saw Chan, Seungmin, Minho, Felix, and Changbin so we decided to join them.

" Oppa, can i join with you and the others for lunch? " Hye Joo suddenly spoke in between me and Hyunjin.

" Umm. Sorry Hye Joo but the seats are full so...no " Changbin said to her and she nodded.

Even tho she nodded. It doens't mean that she's okay.

" So Eun jung, how's your day? " Chan asked.

" We didn't even start our day today " Felix answer.

" I didn't ask you! i ask her " Chan pointed.

" Well i hope today's a great day " I answered and Chan nodded.

" The teacher's here " Yeri, our class president said.

 We all stood up and greet the teacher. Then the study begins.

---To Be Continued---