VIII

Go Eun Jung POV

It's now 1.55 schools about to last. FINALLY! i want to see my Best Friend! the handsomest Friend i have ever had! *Ekhem* i take that back.

" Go Eun Jung! are you sick! " I got sturtled.

Must be Hyunjin.

I pretend to sleep and i heard someone opened the door.

" Aishh. Seriously? she's asleep? " Hyunjin said and walked over to me.

" Hyung! why did you left me?! " I heard a boy whine.

Jeongin?

" Shhh. sorry and be quite Jungie's sleeping " Hyunjin said and sat infront of my face.

How can i know? Perfume.

" Hyung, let's make her something before she wokes up " Jeongin suggested and Hyunjin just nod.

Awww cute little ducklings making me something. I should get up now and pretend still sleepy.

I walked to a huge mirror beside my bed and kinda messed my hair and trying to look sleepy.

" Hmm. Perfect " I layed on my bed again and called teddy to go into my arms.

I heard foot steps so i messed my hair even more.

" Oh? Hyunjin oppa why are you here and Jeongin oppa too " I said pretending to be confused.

I'm such a good actor i deserve a grammy award.

Hyunjin smiled and patted my head.

" We're here to take care of you silly " He said and gave me a pouridge.

" Aww~ you guys made this? " My eyes sparkled and they both nodded.

" Oh Jungie-ah can i have a sleep over here? " Hyunjin said and i nodded happily.

It's not the first time he slept in my place. We always slept in each others places.

" Oh hyung i need to get going now. My mom needs a help see ya Jungie " Jeongin said and i waved bye to him.

" I told you, you will get sick after the beach thing " He poke my forehead and i poke my tounge out.

" Atleast I don't need to take Mr. Soo's math quiz wee " I poke my tounge again and he chuckled.

" Aigoo~ this little baby! " He pinched my nose and i hissed.

" Oppa! that hurts! " I whined and he giggled.

" Sorry. You looked so cute with your messy hair " He ruffled my hair and i blushed.

" I-i know! " I ate the poridge and he laughed.

" You better eat alot so you can go to school " He said and i nodded.

" And you don't have to go to school tomorrow the teachers had a schoold meeting " He anounced and i cheered.

" That means... " I signald Hyunjin and he quickly know what i'm thinking.

" Teddy and chill!!! " We jumped and and giggled.

" I need to take a shower now " He said and i nodded.

I can't wait fo the sleep over! He has the best games and he never ran out of topic so we can talk all night long.

---To Be Continued---

Double update!!! and it will continue later and it's also today.