VII

Go Eun Jung POV

Monday morning. I'm sick, Hyunjin probably will scold me after school ends. But you know what? i'm happy that i'm sick! i don't need to take Mr. Soo's math quiz! i think i should do my morning routine? yeah.

" Ughh. I can't breathe~ " I whined. I walked to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine after that i walked to the shower to take a quing shower.

Refreshing.

" Gonna wear my PJ's then! woohhooo! " I walked to my closet and wore my comfy PJ.

*Knock* *Knock*

" Come in *sneeze* " I said while sniffled my nose. My maid came and brought me soup.

" Aissh. I knew you would catch a cold " She said softly and put her hand on my forehead.

" Aigoo. You're burning! i'll go get a cold towel " She said and rushed out of my room to get the towel.

-

After awhile she came and put the towel on my forehead.

" Eonnie, the soup are delicious! you should open a restaurant or something! " I said and ate the soup happly. She chuckled and patted my head.

" If i open a restaurant you have to help me. Okay? " She chuckled and i giggled.

" I'll help with the cooking and cashier " I smiled. She chuckled and ruffled my hair.

" Arasso. I'll be going now and rest. Okay? " She pointed her finger at me and i laughed.

" Yes, eonnie! " I said while doing a salut.

She smiled and closed my bedroom door.

What to do?

" School's not yet over " I pouted. To be honest i kinda miss Hyunjin.

" Should i watch TV? or should i play with teddy? " I said while looking at my dog teddy. ( Yes you have a dog ).

" Teddy, come here~ " I called my dog and he jumped in my arms.

" Let's see...oh! teddy look! it's us at the park. You look so cute! yes you are! aww yes you are " 

( Pic )

We took that picture when i was 14

We took that picture when i was 14. He was my birthday present from my parents.

Flash back

" Jungie-ah looke what we got~ " My mom said excitedly and gave me the big red box with a white bow.

" Oh? eomma, what's this? " I said while moving the box side to side.

" Oh gentle sweety " My dad said while patting my head.

" Can i open it?! pleaseee~ " I said with a puppy face.

" Ofcourse sweety. Oh but slowly. Okay? " She smiled widely at me and i nodded my head.

*Bark* *Bark*

" Owahh! a puppy! eomma appa! i love it! " I said hugging the dog.

" It's a he honey " My dad laughed.

" Oh~ hehe. Hello little...umm...teddy? oh! teddy! " I said excitedly jumping and skipping.

" We guess that you need a little company when we're gone " My mom and dad stood up and i frown.

" Oh yeah...but you guys have to promise me to always call me or text me. Okay? " I said and gave my pinky.

" Arasso " The both of them interwined their pinkies to mine.

End of flash back

They still keep in contact and that made me very happy.

" Hmm schools not over yet? " I looked at the clock and its only 10.20 i sigh and patted my dog.

" Let's kill some time teddy " I stood up and play with teddy.

---To Be Continued---