VI

Go Eun Jung POV

Today's sunday, wich means BEACH PARTYYYYYY!!! ( I don't really think it's a party? )
Right now i am packing some clothes and my beachwear.

" Ah! almost forgot my sunscreen! " I grabbed my sunscreen that's on my desk.

*Knock* *Knock*

" Come in! " I said while zipping my bag pack.

" Eun Jung-ah. The boys are here " My maid said.

Me and my maid are very close. We're like sisters, she's 23 now and i loved her very much. That's why i let her call me by my name and i also called her eonnie.

" Oh? already? thank you eonnie " I said and hugged her.

" Be careful. Okay? " She said and smiled to me.

" Yes, eonnie. I know~ i'm 15! " I pouted and she ruffled my hair.

" I know. But still, your my baby sister! " She frown and i hugged her.

" Okay, eonnie. I have to go. Bye " I waved to her and head down stairs.

( Pic ) That'll be the outfit you wore.

" Oppa! i missed you guys~ " I jumped to them

" Wahh~ our Jungie is all grown up! " Chan said and hugged me tight.

" Wah! is this really the cry baby Jungie? " Changbin looked at me from bottom to top.

" Jungie-ah! come here!~! " Minho said signaling me to hug him.

" Aigoo~ this cutie pot! " Minho patted my head.

" Hey~ i want to hug her too " Jeongin frown and i hugged him.

" Oppa~ i missed you! and i can't believe you're getting taller! wahh~ " I said and he laughed.

" Oh? where's the others? " I forrowed my eyebrows and chan giggled.

" They're in the car. We should go to. Let's go " He said and i nodded.

I followed the behind and they opened the door for me.

" Ladies first " Jeaongin said cutely.

" Oh? Thank you " I said bowing and he did the same. 

I sat down between Hyunjin and Jeongin.

" Oh? Jungie-ah. You look pretty " Hyunjin said and i blushed.

" Jungie-ah we missed you~~ " Felix, Woojin, Jisung, and Seungmin sang.

" Hahaha. I missed you guys to~ " I sang and we all laugh.

_ _ _ _ _

We arrived at the beach and we are now wearing sunscreen.

" Wohoo! i'm done! see yaa ladies! " Jisung screamed and the other boys followed him.

" Welp, they left me " I untie my bun and take off my cardigan.

( Pic )

I joined the boys and testing the water first if it's cold or not

" Jungie-ah " I got sturtled and slipped But Jeongin cought me.

" Phew. Thank you. I tought i would die. Oh and the water's cold... " I said and Jeongin had this creepy smile on his face.

" What are you doing? " I said and backing off. I think he's going to tackle me.

" Jeongin- YAHHH! PUT ME DOWN- HAHAHHA " I said while wiggling like a worm. He carried me bridal style and threw me to the water.

" Wahh! it's cold! " I said. The water is cold but not that cold.

" If it's too cold you can go back " Hyunjin suggested and i shook my head.

" No way! i want to have fun with you and the boys! " I said and hugged Hyunjin.

" Fine. But if you got sick don't blame me " He said and stare at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck.

" Hmph. Fine. But if i got sick i won't need to take the quiz that Mr. Soo will gave us tomorrow " I poke my tounge out and he chuckled.

" What a baby " He said and let go of my waist.

" Psshh. What a baby I'm not a baby! " I said. Walking to the rest who are having fun.

That moment when our bodies are so close and i almost forgot how breath because of your touch. Your touch warms my heart and body just like earlier and your smile made my heart flutter and beats unhumanly. Why? why am i having this feelings? Hyunjin, i think i love you really really love you. Hoped that your feelings are the same.

---End---