XI

[ 2 weeks later ]

GO EUN JUNG POV

" It huuuuuurrrrttssss! " I rolled around my bed feeling really bad because its the time of the month.

" RiGht! Hyunjin! I need to  text Hyunjin " I sat up and pick up my phone.

" Texting him wouldn't hurt " I clicked his phone number and masseged him.

Hyunjinie pabo

Jungie: OppaAAaAAAAAaaaa

Jinie: what?

Jungie: YAH! oppa! i have my period and it hurts really badDDDDDDDDDDD

Jinie: seriously? aish. Fine! i'll be there just a sec

Jungie: YYYYAYAYAYAYAAAAAYYYYY

Jinie: do you need anything? How about black bean noodle?

Jungie: sounds GrEaT!

Jinie: hahaha arasso.

I smiled at my phone and turned it off.

" The hack are you smiling for? "

I looked at the door and it was..... J E O N G I N

" Oh? Jeongin oppa? Why are you here? "

He scrached his neck and laughed.

" Being your next door neighbour isn't a good thing after all " He chuckled.

" I don't get it? " I scrached my head in confusion.

" Ah~ i need to go now. Have fun with Hyunjin hyung! " He waved at me and said goodbye.

Where did he know this?

" hello ma'am! I heard you have a period " I looked to my door and smiled.

" You are hereeeeee! " I stood up and gave him the biggest hug ever.

" Wow there. Are you hungry " Hyunjin asked, i nodded and lead him to my bed.

" Btw Jeongin came to visit me " I said while stiring the noodle.

Hyunjin munched his.

" Oh really? Why did he come here? " He said, still munching.

" Why do you have to be this cute " I mumbled.

" What was that? " He questioned.

" Nothing. I just said why does my bias in BTS so cute " I lied, he chuckled and pat my head.

" You and your bias? Jungkook and Taehyung hyung? " He crossed his hands and raised a brow. I nodded my head..... He just smirked.

" I have a photo of them when i was getting here " He smiled, my eyes went huge.

" I WANT! " I gulped at my banana milk and stood up from my bed.

" I swear if you don't give me the picture i will kill you! " I said and began to tackle him.

" Yah! HAJIMA! " He giggled and i swear that was the cutest giggle ever.

" No! i will not if you don't give me the picture! " I yelled and crossed my arms.

This position is really wakward.

I am sitting on his lap facing him, his hands on my waist and his hair is messy.

" If you want that picture so bad then you have to.... " He looks like he's thinking.

" .... Kiss me " He smirked at the end. My face is so red right now.

" Hmm? Kiss you? easy " I pushed him so his back is facing my bed. I slowly made my face closer to his face and....

---TBC---